@freeki_Milliu She actually started believing in Starclan after the events of Omen of the Stars (she revealed her belief in the Vision of Shadows arc)
So to prepare for the deputy randomizer, I have added apprentices! You can have a total of four apprentices throughout the game; the name will be determined according to the choices available when the time comes for you to be offered one, as sometimes there’s only one choice, sometimes there might be up to three.
First apprentice will come anywhere between 15-19 moons, depending on the clan, & you can choose not to take an apprentice if you wish.
Pros to taking an apprentice:
- Automatically fills the first requirement for becoming deputy
- Train a cat to your specific style of being a warrior (more brutal, more caring, ect)
- If apprentice is future mate choice, chance to impress them early on
- Learn leadership skills (& if Thunderclan, possibly increase your cskill & learn Natural Leader)
Cons to taking an apprentice:
- Less time to lead patrols (impress clanmates & earn more respect by showing off leadership skills)
- Less free time to spend with specific cats
- If wanting to have kits with mate, less likely to have kits early on (more about that below)
- Less time to spend one-on-one with mate (if you have one)
About having kits: yes, you can have kits in the game, but only at certain parts (this is mainly because the problems plaguing the clans make it a difficult time to start a family). When you’re 20 moons old, 28 moons, 32, & 37 moons. You can only have 2 litters; the first litter can be 1-4 kits, the 2nd litter can be 1-2 kits
The climb skill is beginning to make an appearance, but will only be a common occurrence for Skyclan & possibly Thunderclan (Riverclan has very few trees, mostly willow. Shadowclan has pines with branches very high up. & Windclan only has a narrow strip of woodland on their territory.)