Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

mine still can’t decide but that doesn’t mean he can’t be sarcastic towards the guards, even if it costs his life lmao also killing people is a no-no

I’m not going to act like I didn’t do that on purpose, the book is named Villain. But I reassure anyone who’s looking for a reason to like the heroes (or humans for that matter), their time is coming.

Also, I understand those not interested in the Heroes, but are the group members that bad? I know Trenton dislikes you but I didn’t think Chelsea and Ezekiel came off that way. (Says the writer who probably sees everything differently than the readers)

Also @daniboy mind if I share your the picture you drew on tumblr (or if you have one I can reblog it from you or something).

2 Likes

I mean personally since there isn’t a character who can be the Harley Quinn to my world burning Joker kinda want to ditch the group. After all I doubt they’d appreciate. " Man you guys these woods are scary."

My MC: YOU think they’re scary?! I’m the one who’s going to have to go back through them alone.

Because ya know gonna kill them all.

Though if I can control them I might use the weapons until my plans are complete then dispose of them. But the rest are just ghosts and don’t know it yet.

1 Like

My MC is gonna be the type of villain who doesn’t think they are a villain or fights for the right cause, but using the wrong means like Killmonger or Magneto, she wants to freed the mutants, but sees violence and human genocide as the only option

2 Likes

Yeah, we can always subjugate them and turn them into slav… Second class citizens!

3 Likes

you dont need to ask.
doit(emperor voice)

2 Likes

I’m not about Human Genocide.

1 Like

what i would do is find mutants who can help me make a mutant-only island like in freak among the neon lights

You see what I image is a mc who is bent on uniting humanity and mutants and stopping the mutant on mutant and the human on mutant crime. Through force if need be, and I see my mc killing anyone who gets in the way of that future.

Well to be fair, most of the superhero games never gives us the option of being a villian so it’s a nice change of pace to choose to be the bad guy instead of a good guy.

3 Likes

Only thing that can stop my MC is a smoking hot lesbian Dominatrix. But they better act quick lol

2 Likes

Talking about hero MC’s I’d view my MC as a hero but doesn’t align with the hero’s. Honestly if it wasn’t for the fact that I want my MC to be as pacifistic as possible he’d probably be like stain from my hero academia however since my MC is a pacifist (or at least as much as he can be) he’d just settle with wanting everyone to be happy

Create a Utopia by lobotomizing society.

1 Like

Heroic endeavours for the right c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ price of course!

Yeah i took the time to use all dialogue options with all the characters and yeah Trenton don’t trust me and don’t like my MC butwhen you know is origin story it’s normal, Ezekiel is kinda cool and he has a sense of humor. Whereas Chelsea is unsecure with her capacities but knowing her backstory a bit I understand that. The things is just that we don’t have anything to make us go the hero path right now but if it will change some time after the woods scene well that seems good to show some humans not agressive toward mutant just because they are mutant

1 Like

I’m actually having my MC become a hero, even though the heroes we have encountered have not been really that pleasant, my MC is motivated to unite humans and mutants even if she doesn’t know exactly how to do that yet. Also I want to say I love the different perspectives of the students we get when the MC gets rescued by the other students, I love seeing what they think.

1 Like

We need more fanservice

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right we need more fanservice even more when it’s quality fanservice like that. I’m jaelous of your drawing skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I the only one that would think it would be great to just peace out on the others after the attack on the school? :thinking: heh

i think will be only possible if you go with jordan, because this place is very remote you cant walk alone, and the possibility of a new attack its better stay together