Villain: The Catalyst [Minor Update and Poll - 09/08/18 - ]

When it’s ready you’ll be private messaged a secret link to the beta

1 Like

Thank you

3 Likes

Awww who is your MC? Is it weird that I like hearing others talk about their MC’s? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope totally normal
I enjoy hearing about it too

2 Likes

It’s weird to consider my MC is a lesbian but she also wants to destroy the world and considers Utopia to be alone while feeling lonely. That’s just a mess right there

Yea you’d think she’d be completely non interested or atleast asexual.

She’s conflicted personally I think she just wants to stop hurting inside and figures if there’s no one left she can’t be hurt any more.

this is sooooo good and i cant wait for more updates

My MC is more a morally grey character that want to be free to live the way he want but since he was raised to become a villain he will mostly kill to achieve his ideal of a world where human and mutant could live in peace and if he can’t then the world shall burn. I must say that I like to read about the MC of others and what drive them too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I find it very fun to play as a Magento type of character in this story. It’s just very satisfying to me to be a ruthless killer of humans while trying to unite all mutants against humanity.

Seeing how my character has been developing his anti-human extremist views throughout the story, I would not be surprised at all if he ever manages to declare war on all humans. Jordan and Reese seems like they just might join up with my character but the other mutants from the school is meh at the best aside from Ezekiel. I bet if I keep on persuading him, he’ll be on my side as well. Sooooo exciting thinking about it now.

1 Like

@MichaelCrank in my first playthrough was more inclined to go that way but it changed when i read that janitors, cooks and almost all of the staff of the academy where in the same boat that the mutants and they help in their own way the students so it changed my view on them. They are nice to Timmi who is from what they know a killer and human weapon but they are nice and caring toward her

1 Like

I’ll admit it was hard for me to act cold towards Timmi seeing the interactions the MC had with her but I just keep on thinking back to the very first scene of the story and the mother’s reaction on finding out what happened. Sure, my MC has a deep hatred of humans but he’s aware that there are others that has been trying to help him. But not by locking him up in a place with other mutants that he views as nothing more than a prison with the guards there you know? That’s a pretty good way to force someone like my MC to go down the path that he/she cannot turn back from, meaning war against all humanity. My theory is if that were to happen and the mutants won, my MC probably would spare the humans that helped the mutants but he’d also tell them to find their own place in the world as he’d exile them away from the land that he claimed for the mutants. It would be a better option for the MC and the humans than to be killed brutally for standing against the mutants.

1 Like

Well i can’t be anything more than close to Timmi because her personnality fall in line with me personally. But yeah my MC still think that humans are mostly frustrated people who envy mutants and their capacities but he will try to obtain freedom via peace first and if it doesn’t work he will just go killing them all it’s something he isn’t above, ask those cops he killed because he was on a job

My mc is a business guy who is very narcissistic, the only important person for him is reese, the rest of the world are just pawns to create a civilization from the very ground with only mutants(but problably he will die like all villain history :frowning: )

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I thought I’d see a whole lot more hero MC’s for some reason.

i don’t understand why most people want human genocide

Mc was teetering, then Jordan pulled her back in.

I’m just neutral and doing my own thing personaly while ignoring the divide between the three group, i just kill those who annoy me from time to time and like to throw my weight around

those with Villain MC just like to talk about their MC more

2 Likes

I’m sure let’s review our heroes

Captain rock up his ass who pummeled us

Detective mindrape

Our classmates: you’re lower than dirt to us

The guards: if we could get away with raping you we’d probably would but we’ll settle for beating you

Man that just makes me want to start helping little old ladies across the street lol

7 Likes

Yeah i saw that on another topic too. But grey personality are great too you can made them quite wicked. I will do all the path just to see the whole thing but my true MC will always be an Outcast that want peace between human and mutant even if the only way is to kill all anti-mutants human because he kill when he thinks someone must die
But yeah I agree with @GenecoInheritor the hero path is not that appealing at first