Vendetta..rise of a mobster?

This was or is a game…i cant seem to find it does it exist or was it lost to the work in progress pit of games ? It was rather good as i recall

Rise of a Gangster. Try the search with Vendetta as a key word.

Comments/playtests on it are restricted to the playtest site because people kept bothering him on the forums.

I did i cant find it in the playstore.

The game is incomplete and still a WiP

I loved this WIP, I can’t believe it is not done yet.

Oh…where i cant seem to find it…iz it dead?

Status currently unknown. Last thread on it was here.

Reminder of the rules. No bumping old threads, no asking for updates, none of that. There’s a lot of reasons for it, but the short is if any author doesn’t want to keep up a game (no matter the context), we don’t bring it up. If you’re just looking for information, the old threads are still there, (use the forum’s search function), and if the information you’re looking for isn’t there, well, that’s just the way things go sometimes.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Life of a Mobster

Reminder of the rules. No bumping old threads, no asking for updates, none of that. There’s a lot of reasons for it, but the short is if any author doesn’t want to keep up a game (no matter the context), we don’t bring it up. If you’re just looking for information, the old threads are still there, (use the forum’s search function), and if the information you’re looking for isn’t there, well, that’s just the way things go sometimes.