"Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" Demo Available Now!

This link will help anyone who wants to know more about the basic characteristics of vampires in this setting.

2 Likes

Ahhh thank you everyone for your throughout answers, they helped a lot! I think I’ll check out the first book then, see if I like it and if I want to check out the console game, too. :heart:

Great Demo, my only gripe is in the encounter with the wight all the choices seem to be you “helping” the humans against the wight, would have wanted an option to just hightail out of there and leave them to their fate or attack the wight while distracted with the humans

Well you are kind of beneath his notice, he’s the top dog and you’re the mailman.

Lettow is actually remarkably indulgent for a Prince in how much attention he pays you.

12 Likes

Speaking of Fallout, does anyone else name the Gangrel’s wolf companion “Dogmeat,” or just me?

2 Likes

I name the wolf: “Good Eats”

3 Likes

After some tinkering, I think that I have an essentially optimal starting build for my Ventrue. As a result, I will have to increase Intelligence and Technology through XP points, but it is a necessary sacrifice. As a Ventrue, the social attributes and skills are an absolute necessity, some might even say prerequisite.

Of course, my Ventrue’s physical attributes and skills are absolutely pathetic as a result, but as I see it, if a Ventrue needs to resort to… uncontrolled methods, then they are doing something wrong.

6 Likes

Is there any particular reason we can’t drink the wight after beating it?

1 Like

I just played rn, and you actually can, I think it technically depends on which clan you choose in the start in order to beat or drink from it.
Anyways does anyone know the full list of The RO’s,? Because that prince Intimidates me and his personality is way too strong for me.

2 Likes

Oh yeah?

I used a Gangrel with Protean 1 and didn’t get the option. Guess I’ll experiment a bit.

2 Likes

Yh experiment lol, it’s amazing how the Clan u chose influence the follow up choices.

1 Like

Does the Mc always recoil from it though? Does he absorb powers from it, or nah?

1 Like

The path I played, mc drinks than throws it all out because of how vile and disgusting tasting the blood is. But my mc chose to drink the wight blood for the soul power that can be gained from it. They do gain some of the wight soul power I think, By stomaching the blood before they Throw up the :drop_of_blood:

What clan were you and which abilities did you use?

1 Like

Clan Brujah, I don’t know what abilities I chose :sweat_smile:.

Damn, it’s finally here. I was mainly anticipating JimD’s story as Kyle’s previous stories didn’t interest me in the past, but this one definitely goes above and beyond. I think I’ve replayed the demo about a dozen times now.

I’ve already got two characters in place-the hardened survivalist ex-military Gangrel who shapeshifts, is proficient in punching people and doesn’t give a shit about politics and only cares about survival (and money) and the intellectual anarchist Banu Haqim with a crimonology degree who wants to search for meaning in life, alongside knowledge of artifacts, blood sorcery and helping his sire Julian with whatever scheme he’s brewing up. Might make a Toreador/Ventrue who is pro Camarilla too.

3 Likes

Thus far, based on Demo, it is possible to play as a conscience driven Toreador vampire, who refuse to drink blood on every given opportunity.
And it is such joy to reject Julian immediately on whatever he say…Lol

Looking forward to know how the story would end

1 Like

One more day till it’s available for purchase!!!

^ an accurate representation of me right now

12 Likes

Hey so is there a Kindred discipline that rapidly advances the progression of time so I can buy this damn game already

14 Likes

As the game is now out, let’s use Out now! "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" from now on.