Upcoming Games by Lucid

Oh my! It’s Release Day!

4 Likes

Release of What? I mean What I have to purchase? If is yours is on the card lol

1 Like

The Legacy Advantage has a delayed release, but today is the date on the list. Hopefully everyone can have it now (poor iOS users).

2 Likes

Oh I see the reaper The greek game but not yours… Yours have priority for me I will search again for it.

1 Like

Hi, I just wanted to inform you that Legacy is an update for the original Lost Heir games and not a stand alone game so if you update your apk you’ll see it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol I was wondering why I didn’t find it lok Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Yes, it’s an IAP in Lost Heir 1. Anyone see it in IOS yet?

Unfortunately I still don’t see it. Ugh maybe I should just check steam and get it there. It is out there right?

1 Like

I got it, trying now

1 Like

Got Legacy Advantage on Steam and started playing. Lucid I’m sorry but I need to report a bug. When creating the famous Elmvale Wizard you forgot the option to make them a gnome! I’ll look for more issues as I continue playing. Hope this error can be fixed at some point on behalf of gnomes and gnome fans!

1 Like

I was a gnome in LoW :smile:

Ack! An oversight. Sorry!

It’s been a while, but I’m back!

First things first. I’ve put Kingdom Simulator on pause. I got pretty far, but to tell the truth, after spending too much time away from it, I don’t remember the exact specifics of the game and I’ve lost the passion for it.

And now for the good news. I’ve got my mojo back! I’ve returned to a game that I started two years ago. Life of a Starship Captain is back on track.

I’ve done this before. Lost Heir got set aside while I wrote Life of a Mobster. Even the fact that I’m returning to Starship Captain shows that old games don’t stay dead. So, I will likely return to both Kingdom Simulator and Hero of Daria… some day.

I’ll be sharing some updates on Starship Captain over on my Patreon page first: https://www.patreon.com/LucidsGames I’ll eventually start sharing here too, but to tell the truth, I plan to spend the majority of my time writing. You can check the first page of this thread for other convenient things, like my mailing list.

I don’t think I’ll stray from this game until it’s published. After that? Who knows which game I’ll do next. So, I’m very excited to be back into the writing phase again! A futuristic tale is a lot of fun, but also a lot of research. I’m up for the task and absolutely loving it.

31 Likes

Good to see you back!

3 Likes

Wooh! Kinda crazy that I was just wondering if we would see Starship Captain would be happening any time soon as of yesterday. Can’t wait to indulge my inner Kirk/Picard/Sisko/Janeway/Archer/Pike! :grin:

2 Likes

Definitely going to buy this…I want to be a starship captain.

1 Like

What game would you like to see me make?

12 Likes

I am dying for a game focused on academic but from Adult medieval perspective, when we are adults and in middle of political games and rivals trying to screw up us Secret societies. … So more adult themes that the typical Harry Potter teen years game

5 Likes

I would love to see Hero of Daria completed. And if you want guidance for a western game, Tin Star is really good and I love that you could have scars depending on your choices.

6 Likes

What about the story you were just working on?

1 Like