Trinity WIP (there's something on post 467)

think start ship ship ro sorry giving all of this work

1 Like

Please give me a heads up when you succeed. I need the lols.

Well, why didn’t I play this game before? This is my opinion: the story and characters feel like an anime, but don’t worry because I love it! I would advise you to make a map of the world because I think it would be useful. The grammar… It shows that English isn’t your first language. Especially in the first chapter there are many sentences that are too long and they feel strange and unnatural. Luckly it gets better from the 2 chapter. I would just recommend you to pay attention to the differences between they’re/their and you’re/your. I like the characters and the interactions we have with them, especially with our best friend (but I would like to know why we lost contact with them, I think it’s a thing that should be addressed in game) and with the queen/king. I hope the interaction with our LI are longer in the future because I really like this aspect of the game, and you write it well. A romance with the ships would be interesting. I know that in many anime there are romance with character that look 12 but technically they are adult. Honestly I think it would be better that she changes her looks when a romance with her is started (maybe she says “I changed becuase I want you to like me” or something like that). Even if in the game we don’t do anything more than kissing, I would find really strange having a romance with a girl/ship that look like a child, even if she is an adult technically. Then… You asked an advice for the name? I think it would be good something like “Beyond the horizon”, the phrase that is written in the sword if I remember well?
Well, I wrote a lot, I can’t wait for the next chapter, and good luck with the game!

3 Likes

I know it’s pretty obvious by now, but it’s because I’m a weeb…

I’ll see what I can do about that.

Oof, I was hoping no one will notice that. I’m actually still thinking for a good reason for why we lost contact with them. Hehe.

Yeah I’ m actually having a hard time doing their romance scene and their actual story arc… At least I’m done with Zastin/Zena…

I’m actually planning on letting the players choose of they want Thanatos to remain like that or not (despite me wanting her to remain like that, because that’s her original design…) But that will happen during the “confession” scene which is still a long wayyyy.

Actually thought of a title for a long while now, but I’m still not ready to tell it to everyone because I feel stupid for this new title… But I have my reasons for the new title, just gimme some time to prepare myself to show you guys the cringy and somewhat stupid title. (I’ll probably do it later cause I have nothing to do.)

Tnx, also do you guys remember when I said some shits about to happen on chapter 4? Yah, I kinda needed to move that to chapter 5… Runs away

5 Likes

Bloody hell, I’m going to catch you! Stay right here I still need to know the new name. I have faith in you. It’s probably a great name and you are just too humble.

3 Likes

I am so going to regret this…

Okay it’s time for me to address this matter that I have been putting off for a long while now. Tnx for your help by the way @ollierocket23 @BrachydiosX @MaryQueen and the others who I have probably forgotten about because the post was so ancient.

Now then to address the topic. The Title.

I would like to let everyone know that I used all my remaining brain cells to come up with this title. You guys ready? Drum roll pls…

The title is “Eishfield Trinity” please kill me…

Okay before you guys judge my stupidity or marvel at my genius

Hear me out

I have my reason for this title. Ya see guys, the story will not only focus on the trinity and the naval side of the war. This is the story of Eishfield, it’s citizens, ruler, and the people that is fighting to protect her. Basically I want to make a story that focus mainly on Eishfield, weather the events happen outside or inside Eishfield I want the events to greatly affect this kingdom. It’s like even the smallest move the smallest gear make will cause a domino effect and cause all the other to move, making the whole mechanism move in return at least that’s may goal. And it wouldn’t make any sense if the title is only about the Trinity right? What do you think guys?

Also @MaryQueen tnx for the map suggestion I’ll be working on it once I’ve visualise the whole world… I think.

16 Likes

Yo i think is a good title

1 Like

Why should this title be stupid or cringe? I like it.

1 Like

@Gabriel_Arcanjo_Aman

Glad you like it. :grin:

It’s because I think for a new title for like three months and all I did was slap “Eishfield” on it, I’m also cringing because I always cringe everytime I hear and read the names I made up…

Isn’t it better to call it Eishfield Legacy since you said the story will centered at the whole Eishfield? Still the name you chosed it’s not cringe just very exhaustive

1 Like

Why not just Eishfield? Or a title and subtitle thing like that Grancrest anime.

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Ayy I’m back from the dead. Imma seriously have to reread this again so I can rate it. But yeah. The title is a name that I prefer, so yeah go for it!

1 Like

Great choice of a title. I really like it and I think it goes well with your story, especially after learning about your goals for your project.

1 Like

I dunno, it just feels like when I’m using the word “legacy” it feels like I’m talking about from the very beginning then to generations to generations until I reach the very end. Since I’m only talking about a single event in the history of Eishfield it didn’t feel right for me to use legacy…

That’s… Actually a good idea. I’m gonna think about it for a while…

Tnx, can’t wait to hear what you think.

Tnx, glad you like it.

1 Like

As gift for give us ship ro I give you cat and red bear of love

4 Likes

This wip is so funny lol especially those dialogues :joy:

While I never cared for military stuff and naval battles, this is different and very…interesting and amusing .

So question :

who are the romances .

and can you like take ‘commanding’ skill at the beginning and then later pick something else, like knowledge and again gunnery without screwing yourself up ? Or you must focus on one skill to win to the end ?

2 Likes

The RO’s are in the relarionship tab, and you have to focuse on 2 stats.
In the 1st battle you gotta have one with 40 and the other at 35, in the second battle they both need to be at 40.

5 Likes

Glad you like it. I’m actually amazed someone found this funny and amusing cause my friends told me that my sense of humour is bad except when it’s a dirty joke. That or we’re just a bunch of pervs…

Also @Bahamuht pretty much answered your question, Tnx bru.

@Takashi_Shin is that your MC’s cat? Lol.

4 Likes

well the reckless path is hilarious to play . Some of the stuff you get to say ‘‘humm coffeee…’’ is just priceless !

While I love playing the seriouse character and all, the reckless thrill seeker path is just…liberating and you nailed it . I love it and I sure like hell gonna be looking for more :grin:

Btw…

who is ???

Myra: 8

Luka: 6

Gaston: 3

Mikaela: 3

Wilson: 3

Pamela: 3

Zena: 3

Horace: 4

???: 3

Also any chance for a Katherine romance? :kissing: even if her role is a bit small…I really like her and would love to see her role in the story expand . Though, for that ‘Queen’…I may just hit that Eject Button for lolz…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

yes in real and mc cat her name is sundance

2 Likes