Trinity WIP (there's something on post 467)

how life going for you

Still alive no worries. :grin: I’m taking my time making chapter 4.

3 Likes

Since the ships are now a RO are we going to be able to change their gender?

Not really. But now that you brought it up, the possibility of me doing it is there now.

A lot of things can change as I work on this story. But for now I’m leaning on keeping them all females. FOR NOW.

Also do you guys remember when I said that all of the ROs could die?.. Well, I kinda got too attached to them… So yeah I formed a contract with death to not take their lives. Lol. Except for one RO, one of them still have the possibility of dying.

Note to self: Don’t get too attach to the characters you’re planning to kill. Lol.

7 Likes

R.I.P… or not?

It’s Pamela, isn’t it?

Ha ha ha ha ha, I dunno. Maybe?.. You never know what will happen in the future.

It depends on how you look at it, and the action you and they made.

1 Like

think if I was fight crazy lady on monster ship and lose the ship I will get bag of fish put in a gun an shot at them as word f… you

Why fish, when you could use loafs of bread from the mess hall. :rofl:

But in the end none of those will pierce the armor of the ship so that’ll just be a waste of food. Lol.

1 Like

but suck for person going clean the ship

Yeah imagine all those fish on the deck and the smell. Not to mention Pamela’s disappointment on the competence of her rival.

Okay so I’ve been thinking really hard about this eversince you brought it up. I did say the chance is there… I’m gonna shatter that small glimpse of hope that I gave. You have every right to be mad at me for giving you hope then suddenly shatter it, Im sorry. But first hear out my pathetic excuse, pls.

First of all and also the main reason, I know its not a very good excuse but, it’s to make working on this story more easy for me.

Second, some of the characters already exist before I even created this story, Leviathan, Bahamut and Thanatos are example of these characters. My second reason is a very selfish one, I want the characters that already existed before this story stay as it is, including their gender. I want them to remain who they are when they were still those characters in those short comics that I drew during my highschool days.

If you’re wondering why certain characters are flippable then here are the reason.

Myra/Miko

Myra and Milo also existed before this story, what makes them special is that they are twins and have the same personality traits. So to make things easier for me I just made them gender flippable.

Zastin/Zena

This two are also sibling, also already exist before the story, Zastin is the big brother and Zena is the little sister, just like Myra and Milo they both have the same personality, so I just made them gender flippable to make things easier for me.

Elyanna/Ferdnan

This two are the exception among the six, they are created the same time as this story, their the one and only characters that is original gender flippable.

I’m really sorry about this.

7 Likes

You have no reason to apologise! The only reason I asked was simply out of curiosity. I already love the ships as they are especialy Thanatos(love me some yandere :smirk: ) so please don’t feel bad! I love the story and am looking forward to more! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank goodness. I hope I’ll be able make it up on the upcoming chapters.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering do you have a tumblr for Trinity? :thinking:

Nope, I don’t really know what’s tumblr for so I didn’t bother making one. What is it for though?

Well if you make one for Trinity people could sent in asks about the characters and the world of Trinity. Basically getting to know more about the book and you if you want. People could Also sent in fan art and sent you mood boards about their characters and stuff.(also memes)
I’m so sorry about my crappy explanation! I really suck at this… :sweat:
Hopefully someone comes along and can explain this better

1 Like

Nah, don’t worry I get what tumblr is for now. I don’t think I will make one. People can just ask here if they have question, and I don’t think this WIP is really that “memeable.” Lol.
As for the fan art Im sure I’ll be getting very few of those if none at all, given that this WIP already have an illustration and that may hinder people’s imagination.

Tnx for explaining it to me.

1 Like

Glad I could help!

2 Likes

SX355

5 Likes

Pls don’t. Just use your precious brain cells with your work or studies or both. :rofl:

1 Like