Treasure Seekers of Lady Luck - Possible Bug

Hey everyone! I’m new here, so pardon my post if there’s a different place I should address possible programming problems. :slight_smile:

I was playing Treasure Seekers of Lady Luck, and, midway through the game, captain Isan’s gender changed from male to female. Not really sure how that happened… Has anyone else run into this?

Yep, a lot of people have had that problem. There’s been other threads about it. I’d say send in a mail to the choice of games support, stating which version of the game you purchased and if it’s not fixed already they’ll get around to it.

Yeah, I don’t think it was a good idea to create random genders for Isan and Garce. Most people only play it once anyway, and don’t appreciate it, and making their genders fixed would eliminate all bugs like this. And while I’m ranting against treasure seekers, WHY DID THE RELATIONSHIPS HAVE TO BE OPPOSED!!! I CAN LOVE THISI AND TALOO!!!
Sorry about that.

Lol but the game’s pretty good overall. I was an infiltrator, I didn’t want to shell out for those camo suits.