Totem Force [Released!]

If the baddies are going to give us time to pose then I’d rather use that time to gaze dreamily into Anara’s eyes and then kiss her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be more productive to introduce them to the concept of semi-automatics? That’s what I always wanted to happen while the Rangers were posing, in a straight line, during a war

2 Likes

Depends on how you define “productive” personally my way will give me motivation in the fight to come so it’s plenty productive :slight_smile:

1 Like

And then they explode behind you.

Bulletproof, remember. (Well, unless they’re using depleted uranium, that is.)

1 Like

If kissing Anara makes baddies explode then I’m f’in set! Who needs weapons?! :laughing:

1 Like

Agreed, it’d be like having a tank. Except much lighter, cost effective, and more pleasurable to use

It would also renew my faith in the power of love

2 Likes

Awwwwwww :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

Honestly, though, it would make more sense if it was Chi or Ryu you were kissing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nonsense. An intellectual and a schizoids. We’re just overloading with explosive passion :neutral_face:

I’d rather just let the monsters kill us all, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Forget dying. I’d rather make use of all that ammunition the soldiers must have dropped. There’s no reason we can’t use firepower to even the odds a bit

I would rather tel Ryu and Chi to kiss then, so this way we have double the fire power (and my character can keep kissing only Anara).

1 Like

Please tell me there’s going to be fan-art of this… :heart_eyes: (Sadly, probably canonically impossible… unless it’s the kiss of life again, that is.)

3 Likes

Then Anara will explode from the kiss and the only reason you’ll survive is deus ex machina. :kiss:

If I was the villain though… posing would be met with gunfire. And then take the bodies and keep putting gunfire into the body till we get tranquilizers. You know cause you can’t be too careful with powers, plus I’d want their powers…

I still say love is breaking their arms…

2 Likes

Just a question: I’m trying to make Ryu’s relationship values less… completely counterintuitive. I want to check, is there anybody who was trying to romance Ryu, but couldn’t get the option to ask him out in the latest episode? (And if so, how did you go about trying to romance him?)

ME!! i cant ask him out coz when Kay ask who im interested to… i answer Ryu, and then she ask me to choose again and i answer Sam. so the option to ask Ryu out is not there when i meet him :neutral_face:

Sorry; you have to choose “no-one else” at that point, because I’m not going to let you cheat on anyone, except with Lani. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Admittedly, this makes more sense for the friends who know when you are/aren’t in a romance, and less for Ryu, but… On second thought, maybe I could add some extra drama in… :grin:)

3 Likes

Yes, I chose the dragon. Why?

I choose the Dragon (20 char)

Oh, it’s just there was a typo in the dragon armour description, and it’s been there since March…

(Although, as @Urban pointed out, it was only for gold-coloured dragons.)