Totem Force [Released!]

Count me in I can be a professional and I would certainly have fun rolling eyes about my teen friends

2 Likes

Iā€™ll throw my name in the hat if you need more testers.

1 Like

Whereupon a minxie MC would be dating young Sammywise with enough verve to still craft a TBD date with Ryu.[/Cheat Sequence Activated!]

:nail_care:

A5XGV

If open beta emerges victorious, sir, I shall endeavor to be more assisting.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry your assumption is right, you can count me in :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to test it.

1 Like

Iā€™d be up to beta test.

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy to do my best if you feel you donā€™t have enough beta testers already.

1 Like

I assume you were already assuming me, right? :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I hope so if not he will have problems XD

3 Likes

Hi i would like to be a beta tester so thanks

1 Like

I donā€™t even know how many would constitute ā€œenoughā€ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Oopsā€¦ :frowning:

5 Likes

I would like to beta test as well. Also congrats on finally finishing the game!

1 Like

I would like to beta test the game please.

1 Like

An amount that includes your boyfriend, presumably :innocent:

And not an amount that includes everyone except your boyfriend? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD ?! :star_struck:
Youā€™ve done it!! Congrats~ :grin:
i would like to volunteer to do betatest, but im not even sure iā€™ll contribute much considering i have less time to visit forum nowā€¦ (not to mention unfinished comission that is so long overdue that i have to finish it soon).
that being said im beyond glad to read this news!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Canā€™t speak for Parrotwatcher but maybe thereā€™s just some things boyfriends shouldnā€™t be privy to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Although that pleading emoticon is kinda hard to resist, is it one of the new ones?

4 Likes

I would love to betatest when able

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to join the beta.

1 Like

Okay, I donā€™t really know how many beta testers Iā€™ll need, but thatā€™s probably enoughā€¦ :sweat_smile: (@Quaintrelle, I assume youā€™re not interested in joining a closed beta?) Iā€™ll contact people once Iā€™ve got the thread sorted.

Also, I wonā€™t be updating the version linked at the top; should I take it down, or just leave it up for now?

3 Likes

@ParrotWatcher Personally I would prefer that you let it has it is now if possible just for the possibility to replay it for the fun of it. And if new persons joins the forum they could try it and maybe want to buy too

1 Like