Totem Force [Released!]

Oh, I may have misinterpreted it, thinking that they were basically not there for the other one, I apologise.

1 Like

I prefer scars but in your next game yeah but there has to be a background with the scars

1 Like

Will their ever be an update to this because I see that last update was year ago. Or is the game going to be released soon?

I am pretty sure the game is still being worked on
Update will come in near future ™
Just be patient

1 Like

I love how sweet and innocent my MC was at the beginning until he starts to lose everything he has and just slowly turns more and more sadistic and becomes reliant on revenge driving him to the point where he has no feelings other than for his sole friend left, Kay but even then berates her for not being violent enough. Great game and amazing update :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That… Was Frinking amazing. I cannot describe how good that was.

2 Likes

this is probably one of my absolute favorite wips!!
question: will we be able to change ROs (break up with one and date another) eventually?

let’s say my MC (lex) starts off with a crush on chi and eventually starts to date him, but after a certain dream involving a certain character (cough sammy cough) he starts to develop a crush on him and becomes unsure about his feelings toward chi. would it eventually be possible for my dude lex to break up with chi and maybe start dating sammy?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, by that point, it’s a little late to switch boyfriends… :sweat: You can dump Chi, but Sammy will already have started a relationship with Phil or died by the time you do…

But at least you can replay, right? :smile:

2 Likes

Sammy is a no-good Phil thief! :angry:
Who presumably doesn’t get all that stuff about being “too young” either. :cry:

3 Likes

Sammy and Phil only get together if you’re not already with one of them, and you certainly have the chance to do so beforehand.

Plus, Sammy’s ~8 months older than the MC, so the age gap is significantly less. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I don’t think those 8 months are all that significant, he’s still dating a 16 year old with Sammy and he’s still 19. Sammy just turns 17 a bit sooner.
I mean we’re not Tom Daley and his American boyfriend who manage with an age gap of almost 20 years. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

damn, guess i’ll have to have two playthroughs (or three, now that i know phil is an option :smirk:)
gonna be hard to romance chi when that dream pops up

2 Likes

Update! :smile:

Just to note: the update only goes about a page further than the last one, but there have been quite a few alterations to earlier chapters, if you want to test them.

Also, I have a poll:

Which characters have you romanced? (Akira isn’t exactly romanceable, but they do have a friendship route which is somewhat equivalent.) Also, if you have romanced Phil, Lani, Ryu, Akira, or Mirabelle, could you comment to say how easy you found the romance?

• Kay
  • Sammy
  • Chi
  • Anara
  • Ryu
  • Akira*
  • Phil
  • Lani
  • Mirabelle

0 voters

Also, are there any other things you found too hard to do (I mean, some would be intentional, but please let me know anyway… unless it’s the first fight with Ryu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )?

Finally, I should note that the conversation with Phil (and potentially Sammy) at the start of Chapter 12 might be buggy, so if you want to stress-test that with different characters, please do. Thanks!

14 Likes

Aww…kinda sad you didn’t add a little introductory speech with the mean announcer lady at the Heir to the Heavens tournament for Phil. :disappointed:
Also if you don’t scout out the base immediately it seems to default to the warehouse, is this intentional?

In any case the game told me to report this to you:

Darkness = 27. Will = 52. Empathy = 14. Intellect = 74.

Tot = 50.

Character status (please check to see that this makes sense with your story):
Kay (76): Alive.
Sammy (88): Alive.
Chi (69): Unknown.
Anara (64): Alive, on team.
Ryu: (46) Alive.
Akira (63): Alive.
Lani (42): Alive.
Phil (84): Alive.

3 Likes

Why would Phil get an introduction when he wasn’t a finalist? :confused:

Also, the announcer was supposed to be a man, and not the same person as the woman who you interact with…

You mean your own base? :confused: It depends who you send to look for it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, wow, you saved Sammy and Ryu despite having a darkness that high… :astonished: Did you find that easy?

2 Likes

Oh, I always imagined a mean woman like your Anne Robinson of weakest link fame. :stuck_out_tongue:
In my mind a woman simply works better in that role.

Aww…but Phil is awesome.

I dunno, I was just roleplaying my mc. Yes, he isn’t always nice, polite or needlessly cheerful or optimistic but he cares about his friends and tries to keep his allies alive. :persevere: Maybe that’s why I apparently got two empathy bumps from somewhere. I honestly didn’t look at my stats-screen till the end.

Yep. Ugh, could we assign a specific person to look for a base location if we don’t do it ourselves? Must have missed that part. Damned insomnia.

3 Likes

And now, this guy. Yup, apparently we’ve found someone even more forgettable than that Kenneth guy. At least he won his prelim… I don’t even know why he deserves an introduction; I certainly wouldn’t introduce him…

Not quite; if you don’t go looking for a base then the characters you’re not currently with will do it for you. (This also applies to other activities, like visiting the power plant.)

3 Likes

Usually in my playthroughs, Chi is always the one that investigates the possible secret bases while Anara is looking at the water plants but if I choose to go alone, it doesn’t exactly say what Kay is doing in that part.

1 Like

If she’s not with you then Kay is with Anara/Chi. She doesn’t add anything unique when she’s not with you.

2 Likes

can you add Katana in the Arsenal of weapons

1 Like