Totem Force [Released!]

Time ex machine ending.
Kay’s mom/police officer missy will adopt MC.
MC will be the new ruler of the world.
MC will destroy the world.
Lab rat for the military ending. (That one orobably would be a downer.)

There are many options.

1 Like

I guess I could fit in “flame claws” as a potential application of the fire power. :thinking:

Don’t give away all the endings! :fearful:

Wait, what am I saying? This is the only available ending. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well the claws is because i use a armor draconic and have claws to be a weapon, make more sense tha a claymore and combine to cat too.

2 Likes

I suppose it depends on whether the animal in question is “lost puppy” or “fierce beast” :innocent:

:fearful: What if I politely ask the military to please not experiment on me any more? :cry:

5 Likes

Well thank goodness that I am here to keep his ego in check then :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thank goodness I am here to uncheck his ego :grin:

4 Likes

Someone beat the true heir?

So… um… just so I have something to compare it to, what were you guys’ Darkness scores? I want to know if mine is low, average, etc. (37 darkness btw)

1 Like

:frowning:

On a normal playthrough I get around 60, I also got zero and 113… it’s fun bullying Anara :blush:

And I thought I was evil… :anguished:

1 Like

It might actually be higher as due to our dear author’s lack of foresight, my darkness didn’t lead to Sammy dying which might give me a few points…

I got zero :innocent:

I don’t know, I think my impression is that 37 is a little high but not very high :thinking: it does seem like the scores get increasingly uncommon the higher you go, so it’s more logarithmic than linear… but I don’t think anyone’s really done the analysis to check.

5 Likes

For my main playthrough mine is something like 28, I believe. So I think 37 may still be on the edges of the mushy middle.

Okay; for darkness, I think I may need a poll: what values are people getting? (Preferably from runs where you’re acting naturally, and not trying to farm darkness.)

• 1–5
  • 6–10
  • 11–20
  • 21–30
  • 31–40
  • 41–50
  • 51–60
  • 61–70
  • 71+

0 voters

1 Like

did MC lost their ability to heal people? since they healed Kay from the brink of death yet can’t heal Sammy’s leg.

As I said, of my three most natural runs my darkness level ended up somewhere between 20-30, looking at your prelimary poll results I seem to be playing a bit “darker” mc’s than most though.

1 Like

Maybe they only could heal Kay, because she also has a totem? (Even if they didn’t know around the time)

3 Likes

It’s because Sammy is in the hospital and doctors have seen him, so having his leg suddenly heal would be suspicious. They have a conversation about it I think, if a brief one

2 Likes

Also could be because the wound was already too old for MC to heal. They saw when Kay got shot but both times Sammy got injured/ killed , there was an unspecified time between MC even getting close to him.

@HomingPidgeon I think in an apocalypse doctors wouldn’t care too much about each specific patient. also didn’t everyone already know MC got superpower?
@Sammysam hm but in my playthrough it’s MC who removed the debris that caused Sammy’s injury