To Be a Slave (Revamped, please see new thread)

So long as the helmets don’t have horns on them ill be fine with it plus if i really care that much about it ill make my own viking game on here

2 Likes

If you want, I have finally added a link. There isn’t much but it’s a teaser so to speak.

Not sure if the ‘teaser’ stops roundabout here, but:

That happens whenever I choose either gender to play as.

Yes that is meant to happen as in, I’m still re-writing that part. This was all I finished before I had homework so I just threw it up. I should have the entire re-written Prologue by tommorow though. :slight_smile:
@Alexodia

3 Likes

Ah, a new world to explore in a setting I personally have not seen in a CoG game. Hope you can grab the plunder and bring it back home across the waters safely! :blush:

I don’t want to spoil but, you definitely go on raids with your master, to be vague.
:wink: @Taylor_Enean

2 Likes

Ah, I meant as in you finishing this game and share the bounty with us poor souls. :grin:

But I’ll take that raiding too, should I feel like it once I get to that point. :wink:

I chose that I had a sister

Thanks you for letting me know I will change that when I get home

i dont know if these have been posted yet but here you go!

While the idea is good, I cannot get past choosing my gender due to programming issues.

it may only be like 3 pages but it has great potential

also i love that i get to be a ruthless badass i love being the scray bad guy in these types of games

1 Like

I’ll have to put End there because that’s just what I whipped up one night.

4 Likes

Thanks, and yeah lol 3 pages is a bit short, but I also didn’t expect so many people.
It was more to give the people who were interested in the beginning a little something.

3 Likes

One of them is an error so ty the rest is just the fact I haven’t written that in yet

3 Likes

ahhh ok well happy to help :smiley:

@Taylor_Enean YOU THERE CITIZEN! THOU HATH BEEN CHOSEN TO MAKE THIS NEW ENJOY! <3

This is pretty interesting imo, look forward to more but upon choosing brass knuckles I get an error.

2 Likes

I get an error from choosing the dagger.