Time Warden (WIP, Update 7/27)

Update time! I finally got sick of trying to work out a combat system and just went with the good old fashioned description and stat check route. So you have the first actual fight in this update. I am not happy with it, and I will continue to refine as I come up with ideas. This also takes you to the post fight, getting Fumiko and her kids home. The current end is the end of your first day in 1563. Next update will span a week or so as you get to know Fumiko and the kids, the village/r’s, and the surrounding area.

Some minor scuffles will happen as the village tries to get use to you. You may need to convince them that you are on their side, or you can just be a total jerk wad. Up to you, but each path will have lasting consequences.

ttfn

21 Likes

Just in time!

Pronoun error in the section when Fumiko wakes up.

1 Like

The content itself is fine and I have a bad feeling about killing that noble/minor noble. However, for the about three pages after the fight scene the MCs pronouns are a mess switching between male and female.

1 Like

I find it extremely strange that we kill all of the subordinates without any choice, but later have a choice to spare the leader or not. I’d far sooner spare the subordinates.

3 Likes

Lol this scene would’ve been awesome…

Either way it’s a nice update. But you should mind typing then instead of than.

2 Likes

Scene is still in there, but its a sneakily hidden one

5 Likes

:thinking: Note to MC: Must locate traditional armour, this is japan! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’ve to be even more alert and dive and search it then…

1 Like

You need to pick long range rifle and then shoot the leader

1 Like

@Kitty_Gaige loved the update in my latest playthrough and looking forward to the ramifications of choices lol

When a option of height is available I tend to play shorter characters in your game I’m like muahahaha fear me I am a giant! Lol yep playing the tallest possible character in yours :smiley:

On that note as we get deeper into the game I hope we can see even more reactions tidbits from npcs based on are appearances :smiley:

5 Likes

I think, you also need the perfect aim/accuracy and you’ll get it it with gen 1

2 Likes

Ye you need 60 accuracy so gen null or gen 1

2 Likes

It says accuracy >= 65

1 Like

It’s like you’re rooting around in my diary guys! Come on!!
:laughing:

10 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: I’m a nightmare, I sneak around in your brain :joy_cat::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be the first time someone’s been sent to therapy after rooting around in there :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing I haven’t seen before :joy_cat::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:… You should be more worried 'bout me adding my craziness in there too

Bring it, I need more craziness in my life to keep from getting bored

You sure? I’m the type to record and journal my nightmares, which are lucid and I absolutely love…

1 Like

1 Like