This Blood of Mine (WIP) Last Updated May 3

if it is an ssl err, probably your anti virus

Eh, I don’t really think that they’d really lose uniqueness. I figure that if they’re all bi, then everyone wins. A girl wants to only romance the girl characters? All good. A guy wants to romance guys only? Again, all good. Or vice versa, if people want to play straight characters, they could do so. People would likely be upset if they couldn’t romance the RO that interests them the most because that character doesn’t like whatever gender the MC is for that playthrough. If people don’t want to romance a certain character as a certain gender, then they don’t have to while other people can if they wish.

1 Like

I completely disagree. If a character is well written, then of course they’ll be unique, no matter what their sexuality is. If characters exist as no more than “the straight guy” or “the gay guy”, then I’d say that they are far more defined solely as love interests than if they’re all bi and defined by their characters.

(As for diversity, I’ve certainly argued for it, and will again, but I do feel that there should be at least three ROs for every player, and when straight ROs are added, gay ones are also added to balance them out.)

4 Likes

That’d perfectly work for sales oriented games, yes. Everything to make the consumer happy, I totally agree. But what if author has a precise image of a certain character, the way they supposed to behave etc. And they fit well within the story. Idk, for me ROs are not that important. If someone isn’t available, welp, I’ll cope. No reason to start a holy war, gg

1 Like

Hah, I see OP stirred quite a discussion. Gotta check it later.

I don’t use antivirus .just tor

UPDATE FOR TODAY

• Added the book “Limit of Power.”
  • Added one little conversation with Clyde.

I was supposed to add 5k words, but unfortunately, my pc decided to kill all my progress. :unamused:

Summary

6 Likes

beat up your pc, assert dominance.

that ending though… nearly killed me.

1 Like

(Gets her pc and throws it)

Oh wait.

I can’t do that! All my Kingdoms file are in my pc!

Oh I haven’t showed you all yet. :smirk:

1 Like

Oh please madam chaos have mercy

2 Likes

The answer is no, unfortunately.

2 Likes

mercy? ha! madam chaos laughs at the thought of mercy!

2 Likes

Why is everyone calling miss Sophia “madam chaos”

because that’s who she is: the one and only madam chaos!

That is the lovely nickname that @Jesus gave to me. Aside from that, the people still have a grudge on me since I broke their hearts in Kingdoms.

is kingdom another work of yours?

that somehow reeks of sarcasm

4 Likes

UPDATE FOR TODAY

• Added Alyssa conversation.
6 Likes

Yes, it’s my first project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

then let’s see why they named you “madam chaos”

3 Likes

Try to keep your heart safe when you venture in the lands of chaos princess @sophia

4 Likes