The Will of the Nine (WIP) (update~ 12/29/2016)

Ok, that’s ok, i’ll cry alone here without my werewolf girl. At least I can be a mermaid. I think.

2 Likes

But you can be a werewolf girl, you just can’t date one.

2 Likes

For me being a werewolf is better than dating one, so…

2 Likes

Well you always have me instead :kissing_heart:

I think Peter and Klaus should get together, then it would be Peter and The Wolf :laughing:

1 Like

Damn it.

Also, Klaus for the werewolf? I can’t help but to picture him like Klaus Mikaelson. Now I just want to be besties with that guy.

Klaus has a sweet preference, they wouldn’t go well together. Peter would take him to the edge of insanity. :smirk:[quote=“Baam, post:45, topic:22153”]
Also, Klaus for the werewolf? I can’t help but to picture him like Klaus Mikaelson. Now I just want to be besties with that guy.
[/quote]

I thought about that too when I choose his name. But if I had to compare him to someone in TVD, it would be Stefan.

1 Like

So you creating an MC for how the narrator but the MC is not in the actual story?

You have a mermaid. Be happy.

I look forward to the story and meeting the other characters, so many ROs and their description seems promising!

but won’t the fact that the MC can be a giant interfere with the…err…intimate parts of romance? :sweat_smile: How big are the giants in this setting?

Also, the codex has an impressive amount of information. Nice work!

1 Like

I’d say Hagrid sized would be the biggest they could be without interfering in those matters.

The “cannon” story has two main characters, they are fixed.
This character you are playing here isn’t one of them, but he/she will be important as an ally or even an antagonist, depending on how you play this game.

@H2O No, giants aren’t big (in this story). Some texts make them big, but that was after the influence of Christianism, and I’m not taking that into account. Here they look just like humans, a tad bit bigger like the elves,but not much.

So…Hagrid Sized?

Nah, smaller. No more than three meters high, Jötnar aren’t that tall.

9 feet?

So…Slightly bigger than Hagrid?

(Hagrid is only 8 ft 6 in, according to Google.)

So just like in Loren? You play the ally not the hero?

What is “normal” for a child of Loki?

Welp that’s set my role, if I am not the hero then I might as well be the most important part of any story and be the antagonist.

Not being:

1. A eight-legged horse
  2. Half-corpse
  3. A serpent
  4. A wolf
6 Likes

Loki is big dickhead he has no redeeming qualities from the old sagas he pretty much just to have an easy thing to blame on because there’s nothing sympathetic about him. PS I figured you would like this family tree and it’s adorable

I’ll go reevaluate my family tree.

He did raise his kids. They’re gods, he was a jerk to jerks mostly.

He mostly gets punished for playing tricks. (Rock/Baldur is a good example and was a later tale after the demonization, he originally got punished for roasting all the gods at a party he crashed… right after they were insulting him behind his back at said party)

A lot of Loki was turned into a Satan expy anyway. And it’s thought there were 2 different Loki’s at first (people writing down the myths just confused the names) Plus he was struck with unavoidable fate saying he’ll cause the end of the world anyway, which he only did after he was chained to a rock and eye poisoned.

1 Like

I don’t think Loki is that bad. If he didn’t put everyone into trouble (and took them out of it right after), the stories wouldn’t be fun, and most of the god’s prized items exist because of him.

@Rogar I loved that they included the mighty cow in the family tree :cow:, but I included more Odin kids (he has kids with five different women)

2 Likes