“You always lived a relatively peaceful and normal life in an equally peaceful and normal town… until now.
Just six days away from your eighteenth birthday you began to suffer from constant sleep disorders and strange occurrences. Turns out you aren’t that normal and have been chosen as one of the protectors of the reincarnations of The Chosen Ones.
Fail to protect them and you practically doomed the future of mankind. Seems like your days of peace and normality are over.”
Norse mythology became my favorite after I played Ragnarök and Age of Mythology.
I noticed the lack of Norse mythology here, decided to create one… and this is how The Will of the Nine was born.
But I must warn you, this history is just a newborn baby, and it’s 100% for the joy of writing about chariots pulled by cats. The prologue is done, but Chapter 1 is under construction.
I will happily answer any questions about the game/lore, and also please tell me about coding/grammar errors, I’ve never used choicescript before.
I’m trying my best to adapt the history to the modern society in a believable way and writing in a more polished English. I’m not a native speaker, so please bear with me.
- This particular history is about the main character (you), but the whole story isn’t. In better words… you are Watson, the narrator, but the big protagonist is Sherlock. This wasn’t made to create suspense like in Sherlock Holmes, but to give a different POV in a “The Chosen One” tale.
- You can’t be a demigod but you can become a god/goddess.
- You can be mermaid/merman, elf (light/dark), giant (jötun), werewolf, and valkyrie (only female).
- You can’t choose your race, the race is going to be chosen based on your non-personality choices.
- The game has eight RO’s (4 male, 4 female) and a hidden male RO (only one planned for now).
Game link: The Will of the Nine demo