The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

You know, every time I imagine M going on dark rides, all I can imagine is them jumping out of the car and into the catwalk, finding an exit, and then smoking there for the rest of the night because M is a teenager, #confirmed.

8 Likes

And Mara is a hormo driven ex criminal
So totally smooching time.

Hayden (M) and Cassandra (N) would be down for riding some rides, Emma (A) would think about it, and kinda want to but ultimately decide against it. (And be mildly irritated with herself later for missing out.)

Alright, so M is a teenager, F isā€¦a tween? Then you have mama N and papa A.

5 Likes

omg, thatā€™s almost like the plot to a sitcom lol

does anyone else think F got super into the Johnny Johnny meme and would try and do the skit with a very confused A?

7 Likes

I had this double subverted. First i was going to play nice and all, then the vampires came and were all mysterious, we-know-better and we-will-not-tell-you-stuff-and-yell-at-you-for-not-knowing-stuff (not yell for not knowing, but for doing things that we did because we didnā€™t know, but you get the point) and so my MC became an uncaring, arrogant and ready to inconvenient the vampires at any given timeā€¦and then the vampires were nice and that whole attitude from before left so my MC was all nice again

Also, i know itā€™ll never happen, but imagine A and MC going into those scary haunted houses and A being secretly afraid

MC: I am so scared of these scary houses, but youā€™re here with me and i know youā€™re not afraid so that gives me courage to do this!
A: Of course!
MC: Letā€™s go then!
A hears screeching in the distance gulps: O-Of course! I am not afraid at all! Letā€™s goā€¦
A, thinking: Shit

5 Likes

I could totally see A lose their cool and nearly punch someone for jumping out at them. (Nearly because A has most of the self control.) I could see them being really on edge, both because of the atmosphere, and with the MC nearbyā€¦to protect.

7 Likes

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two: A Destroys a Carnival

15 Likes

I try to make Rin a stoic bad-assā€¦ but itā€™s kinda hard when sheā€™s dating Felix and heā€™s just a little ray of sunshine. Sheā€™s still a stoic bad-ass but sheā€™s one who gets flustered around her vampire boyfriend.

I donā€™t even try with Samir, heā€™s just my good, sweet boy who is gonna genuinely love Mason until he pukes.

AND I CANT WAIT FOR RIDES! I hope we get the option to be scared of themā€¦ Rin would be, especially the Ferris Wheel its just soā€¦ high

11 Likes

SERA PLEASE I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYTHING OF YOU BEFORE EXCEPT FOR THOSE SIX TIMES.

17 Likes

Currently waiting on the ā€œIm totally gonna ride the biggest roller coasterā€ and then N being all like ā€œOMG THINK OF THE DANGER, WHAT IF YOU FALL OFFā€ and then mc being like ā€œitā€™s just a coaster Nā€
N: ā€œU COULD DIEā€
lol even if that wouldnā€™t happen. (I would totally love an overprotective N")

8 Likes

Then F and mc sneaking off anyways and N freaking tf out

8 Likes

God please, let this be a thing.

irl I loooove rollercoasters and everyone I know except for my little brother hates them, so I wanna recreate this dynamic in the game.

Charlotte and Felix chanting: Roller coaster. Roller coaster. Roller coaster!

Nate: [panicking] Wouldnā€™t you like to teacup rides better???

Mason: [coughing up smoke from two hundred feet away] YOU GODDAMN FOOL.

7 Likes

Awww I like it already! Bicycles are so cute, as is the team. :bike:

Thank you for the thoughtfulness. Ever since, transportation of any kind except for walking has gotten harder but I manage (I have to lol).

What, making love to her isnā€™t good and obvious enough? Itā€™s not like Iā€™m kinda writing a fanfiction about the aftermath of that

Speaking of which, this is the result of writing when I am tired (from a Nat/MC fic):

10 Likes

:eyes: You named your MC Helena? I love the name Helena.

3 Likes

Yeahh! I love the name, and I know that if I ever were to have a daughter, Helena would be #1 on the list of baby names which donā€™t come from fictional characters lol.

Edit: Though my MC is non-binary/doesnā€™t believe in the gender construct, as I donā€™t. Hence, ā€œif I were to have a baby of the female sexā€ probably fits more.

6 Likes

Yessssss, me too!! :clinking_glasses: Great minds name things alike!! Also, Iā€™m so sorry future hypotehtical daughter, but you were named after an MCR song and youā€™re gonna like it!!

I have actually developed 2-3 characters that I use to test most games and one of them is named Helena and she is precious and I love her. The only reason I donā€™t use her in Wayhaven is because she and the other female character I developed, Vesper, are already kind mashed together when I made Charlotte because sheā€™s pretty much me but with less impulse control.

5 Likes

:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

I donā€™t know what MCR song you mean, as I donā€™t know MCR :joy: But for me, idk why, Helena has a kind of strength as well as grace to it.

Omg same, though the one Iā€™ve used the most so far is actually just an already existing fictional character from The 100. :nerd_face:

My Helena is basically me: Stubborn, listens to her heart and an optimist. Iā€™d have to play again to exactly tell you what my stats are, but Iā€™m curious myself as Iā€™ve never saved them somewhere.

Interesting, thatā€™s exactly what Charlotte thought when she first saw Star Wars.

Actually no, her first thought was, ā€œIā€™m gonna marry Luke!ā€ before doing the math and then realizing that no, probably not. So her second thought was, ā€œIā€™m gonna name my son after him!ā€

5 Likes

Hayden and Rin have something in common! Buuuuut Hayden deals with heights by curling into herself (preferably on the floor of the high thing, in the fetal position) and cursing up a storm.

2 Likes

Me, I do. I love those.

4 Likes