The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Ahaha right?! I mean if you like those rides, that’s great but I can’t take it, the feeling of going up for like a minute and then when everything seems calm, bam. You fall to the ground. I remember when I was like 11 I rode it to feel accomplished lol.

slow clap, just perfect.

Damn, you’re brave. Nate’s gonna have to work twice as hard to keep Charlotte from the roller coasters if there’s a drop tower then.

7 Likes

Excuse you where is this masterpiece I need to read it immediately

6 Likes

My MC´s name is richard Jane, he is a sherlock holmes\Mentalist type. He likes Nat or Ava but is pretty stupid regards feelings, in the first book i couldnt be super inteligent and a bruce lee parody so i only knew how to shoot and make deductions, still, amazing gaame. (Ps: I love how AVA is stubborn and fighht with the MC all time while Nat is the most cute and kind person in the world)

5 Likes

Duuuuude, it’s gonna be fantastic giving Nate heart attacks with all of Charlotte’s thrill-seeking and lack of proper forethought. Like, he’s gonna realize that her nearly dying at the end of Book One is probably a common occurrence.

Charlotte: [gasps] A dog!!! [begins to run into the street]

Nate: wAIT A CAR! [bear hugs her]

[The car, going fifteen miles and hour, slows to a stop to let them pass.]

Charlotte: [struggling] Can I go now?

Nate: [hugs her harder] Not until the vehicle is gone.

[The car continues on at five miles an hour]

Charlotte: Don’t worry doggy! In ten minutes I’ll come and pet you!

14 Likes

scrolling through the forum like

“WHAT DEBATE???”

Thanks for making me even more excited than I already am :joy:

I’m waiting for a scene where the detective and UB go through a haunted house…

And see sparkling vampires sleeping in coffins.

:eyes:

13 Likes

18 Likes

sera please don’t hurt my son…

6 Likes

He probably makes a move on the detective. :neutral_face: That’s my guess anywho.

AKA the detective :wink: Well the tall, N loving detectives anyways

8 Likes

:weary::triumph:

5 Likes

Nat just wants to have a nice, relaxing day to themselves. Smash cut to Ava desperately playing interference while F tries to throw Nat a rager of a party.

F: So I was thinking-
A: NO. She said she wanted a quiet day to herself.
F: Bouncehouse.
A: Listen-
F: AND BOOZE!
A: Growls

~Later, after ruining all of F’s plans and sending them off to bed.~
Ava knocks softly on the study door. After being invited in she offers Nat a piece of cake, and a ‘Happy Birthday’.

13 Likes

holy crap. Call the ambulance I’m not sure if my heart is still intact :sob::sob:

7 Likes

It always makes me squeal of happiness when I see head cannon like that depicting A coming out of their stoic, closed off self for the sake of their best friend. I swear these union cutting ninjas.
sniff Perhaps that’s how they’ll act when in a relationship with mc.
Oh and by the way @Mewsly THANK YOU. That fluff ask on sera’s tumblr this morning…I cried fr. It gave me life. F is gonna love the living sparkles outta me (yeah I just said that).

6 Likes

giphy

I cannot… This commentary!?! Yet soooo little information… TT^TT

How did I not find that… O_O
But thank you! : D

6 Likes

Quick, get @Seraphinite’s permission to make that canon. I’m not gonna lie, even the most simple of gestures can bring out the best of friendships and make it a powerful moment.

Ah, might as well and ask this cause I currently don’t have time to read all the previous posts (assignment for uni…huzzah :expressionless:); When and how did A and N become friends?

1 Like

:sparkles: We have no idea!! :smiley: :sparkles:

But I’m sure we’ll find out in the game at some point. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hope not or being totally skipable because that for my playthrough will have no damn sense. Except My character could say something like F*&’* you are all you mad? and going with Tina or Mom.
I mean game is already really sugar and rainbows more sugary… and i will die of excess of Rolling eyes.

IT IS A JOKE GUYS… SO DON’T KILL ME.
:wink: But i seriously miss less sugar and more mischievous jokes or something.

2 Likes

Dang it, I jumped the gun there, didn’t I ? Should have thought my question through. Sorry :sweat:

Dance scene with F, please? I feel like we need it.

9 Likes

Dude, that’s ok! I know how much school can frazzle your brain circuits, lol, so don’t even sweat it.

But you know what, though, this means we can s p e c u l a t e!! :eyes:

Personally, I think they met each other after N had already been a vampire for a while (and A is said to be older, so I’m also taking that to mean that they’re been a vampire for longer than N as well), my gut also imagines them meeting in foggy Victorian London for some reason.

Maybe they were investigating the Jack the Ripper case together because, idk, I get some weird Holmes/Watson vibes from them…

Maybe they helped found what would become the Agency…

:sparkles: The possibilities are endless~*:sparkles:

15 Likes