The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Yes!
Or even better… The mc and Unit Bravo (minus F) should bake it themselves though it would only be N who would truly help.

7 Likes

I mean I do but even then I can’t say that Murphy hasn’t made the world a worse place to be… unlike F who is a BLESSING

throws all my money at you USE ANY EXTRA TO BUY THEM ANYTHING WITH GLITTER OR RAINBOWS ON IT

10 Likes

Gosh, the look on F’s face when they see it wouldn’t just make my day.
It would make my whole year.

7 Likes

Y’all F’s birthday energy has truly shined down upon me today :pray:

There were about five questions that the teacher had left over from a master copy, with all the right answers bolded; he left it that way because he’s lazy and didn’t want to go through the trouble of reprinting all the test packets.
And then he forgot to turn off the volume for his computer, and he gave us another free point as an apology.
And finally, there was an extra credit question whose answer I knew by heart.

I have been blessed with almost 10 points of extra credit, tysm F!!! :sparkles: :sob: :bowing_woman:t2:

19 Likes

So, has anyone else had anything nice happen to them, on this, the day of F’s birth??? :smiley: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Oh my gosh! That’s so cool!!!

And you may not be the detective yet, but as you said, it’s a foot in the door, kya! :muscle: pls ignore that that’s not a foot

And who knows, maybe irl you don’t have to be a detective to meet four sexy vampires. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I had a test today too but it was very easy so I’m sure I passed!

2 Likes

I guess you were :sparkles: blessed :sparkles: by F and N! lmao

1 Like

You know what I want to could choose for next book small thinks Like one hobby and something to be hate or fear. And use that to interaction with UB and well a kitty but sadly I don’t think there are kitties in the story . I WILL KILL for a kitty and M reaction to my kitty that casually would have M name

2 Likes

…I bought chocolate mousse from Walmart. :thinking:

12 Likes

I am just curious how other people celebrating birthday with their friends ?

If Farah is celebrating here… that’s what we are going to do , prepare a fake cake that is full of cream only , convince her to bow her head and blow the candle … someone is going to push her head straight into the cream cake and take a picture with her face full of cream … After that, only the real baked cake be presented to her :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just got back from spending time with my best friend I hardly get to see! We got to hang out and play video games and it was all lovely!

F has blessed me with good friend vibes!

9 Likes

Found the perfect cake for F: The Highway Unicorn Cake

10 Likes

Just in case there’s anyone who’s not following the fanworks thread, I’ve posted a fanfic and @Mewsly has posted amazing gifs for F’s birthday!!

9 Likes

Now I’m curious how Nat’s birthday goes after that fiasco. Perhaps a subdued celebration?

1 Like

This actually makes me chuckle a little ‘cause of one of the stores on The Square is a book/oddities store but it may have little more to it than just a book store…

H-Hello??

10 Likes

Possible spinoff hinted? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Or future book!

7 Likes
It's me

Adele Hello Is It Me You Re Looking For | AZ Lyrics
I could not chose, so have both…
#39;Real Photo#39; topic discussion. - Page 198 - Off-Topic ...

Even better

30 Funny animal captions - part 41 (30 pics) | Amazing ...

Oh my, I have been laughing so long at this poor attempts at joking around, I am rediculous… cx

Foolish me aside… What if… What if it means that the bookshop is run by some of those Echo World creatures, who are too weak to serve the Agency? I would really adore that!

Edit: A Spinx (the Greek version)! I can see a Spinx take care of a bookstore, with their love for riddles. And she (for Greek Spinxes are always represented as creatures with a female head, the body of a lioness and with a snake for a tail) could hide her body in a cart, going through life as a disabled person.
I would adore that. I adore books and bookstores, so it does not take much for me to love whoever will work there, but by the gods, I would adore it so much more if a Spinx would work there. I can see her pour her soul into the buying of books with riddles, pouring over informative books about ancient mysteries that never got resolved… I need this…

10 Likes