The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

So in the Echo world would F be considered an adult?

It’s funny cuz last time I played I was replaying Felix’s route with Rin and she tends to be highly pessimistic but this time she ended up in the middle just slightly more optimistic. I’m not sure what I did differently than normal. She also ended with pretty even professional stats, her getting the people stat up pretty high was a surprise

5 Likes

yeah that’s more accurate lol!

61 optimism and I am always between 60 70 optimism

1 Like

Also could someone please help meto achieve Murphy don’t bite me. I choose being pro combat but I always ended with more people stat and no more than 55 combat. I see okay the people as Mara is charismatic but I want kick ass in combat and I don’t know how raise the stat I raiseall stats except the combat and is weird due I am like 100% bold and Stubborn

Wow I am 74 independent lol I am never team based.

Hope this helps, haven't replayed in a while...

If you want combat you have to pick more aggressive options. For example, if you pick joining the poliece force because your family doesn’t like the military, you get a boost, fight the thralls, when you’re given an option between the four skills picking the more aggressive one usually gives you combat points, when deciding to help them or not pick either yes because you want to know how you can protect yourself (or something) or the no option that is similarly worded. Make sure to observe the fight with Murphy.

Also at the patrol scene I believe picking that you don’t like not being proactive and being able to prevent crimes before they happen gets you some.

1 Like

There’s a part in the FAQ up at the top of the thread that can help you from getting bit! A lot of it is based on a hidden “exhaustion” stat.

7 Likes

I always choose being a criminal due role-playing reasons . AndI always go for bold but sarcastic… So I don’t think I could raise combat then. :frowning: As role playing come first. I will replay trying to go with the faq but I don’t think are compatible with My character personality sadly.

I think criminal gets you some points too, but it’s been a while so I don’t 100% remember.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can still get your stats up high enough without the military background! c: You get pretty good boosts from choosing to have good combat skills before the Warehouse scene in the beginning, choosing to fight the Thralls, and when the Agency asks you to preform the tests if you pick either the yes or no about defending yourself (I’m not sure what the language is if you pick not to but if you pick to do the tests it’s like “yes, I need to know how to defend myself”). I think if that doesn’t get you enough then it should be close, but it’s also about making sure you get enough energy during that chapter. Though if you observe the fight with either high combat or high deduction skills you’ll see something that should help you avoid getting bit.

1 Like

Criminal origin not military. As Mara is an ex Con artist. I have 60 charisma 55 combat 20 tech. So in theory I could avoid being bitten I will try lol

F, well A is zooming around in the background
tenor%20(2)

26 Likes

First off, Happy birthday F! Second I would totally help N in forcing A and M into celebrating this beautiful little muffins birthday. And also maybe a kiss for how old F is (all the years they’ve been alive ;). That whole cannon thing sera just showed us…I love seeing ub act all naturally weird and adorable like A being so damn competitive all the time regardless of the situation!
Oh and who’s birthday is next? M’s?

4 Likes

N’s in up next in November!

9 Likes

This is where you can see the birthdays of the whole of Unit Bravo c:
But here it is anyway:

Mason/Morgan: 7th April
Adam/Ava: 13th May
Nate/Nat: 4th November
Felix/Farah: 26th September

Also… Thank you, Echo World, to randomly have a portal sprout just where F was to have them travel to the world of Wayhaven and bring F into the lives of Unit Bravo and the mc.

Chaotic, utterly happy birthday F!!! <3
I truly hope that the mc gets to enjoy a birthday of each Unit member at least once somewhere in the series.

5 Likes

To be fair the Echo World also gave us Murphy so I consider F an apology. It has been forgiven. F is worth dealing with a 100 Murphy’s. :heart:

7 Likes

But what is this blasphemy?! Ö jk jk c;
I thought you were among the people who liked Murphy? Though, perhaps I was mistaken?

Which does not mean that you are not a 120 percent right about F being utterly worth it to deal with a world of chaos when a 100 Murphy’s rampage through it.

1 Like

Alright guys, collecting cash to get F this

12 Likes

throws wallet at you

9 Likes