The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

tenor (1)

32 Likes

So looking forward to this! So close, steam shows less than 10 hours. Should be around when I’ll be available to play! So awesome!

3 Likes

Lets go. approx 9 hrs if everything gos according to schedule

9 hours to go? Looks like I’m not sleeping tonight lol

2 Likes

You can download and play on Amazon app store already

1 Like

Noooooooooo I have to wait till tomorrow!!! :sob: Its not fair!!!

1 Like

I’m really happy for Sera’s sake to see that this thread have so many active users, and that so many want to read this book. I can only hope that I can create something that would draw this much attention.

Why can’t we have this guy in real life?!

12 Likes

The Amazon app store already has it and I’ve just bought it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14 Likes

Enjoy! :grin:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086VPH1MW/ref=sr_1_2?crid=SPXESSZWY9KS&dchild=1&keywords=wayhaven+chronicles&qid=1588839172&s=mobile-apps&sprefix=wayhav%2Caps%2C178&sr=1-2

7 Likes

I don’t understand how to read it on the Amazon App store LOL ?!

LOL could save us all a lot of time

2 Likes

7 hrs to go. Still not found in CHplay :sweat_smile:

Since my college graduation ain’t happening I’m just looking forward to this once I finish my last exam paper ú - ù Congrats Sera on book 2’s release-!! > < :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

People, only seven hours more for the release, we can do this!

15 Likes

I have 3 alarms set.

4 Likes

Aah, thank you so, so much for the wonderful messages and congrats, guys!! I know I don’t get onto the forum very often, but I appreciate you guys sticking with me and being so positive and encouraging throughout this loooong journey <3

Nearly there now!

And for those who have it on the Amazon app, I hope you are already enjoying it, hehe! But if you could please, please, please avoid spoilers for people on this forum who don’t have access to it! Want everyone to be able to enjoy it fresh :smiley:

74 Likes

I saw it and my heart just dropped. :astonished:

1 Like

So will it come today on Google play or is it just amazon and steam?

2 Likes

It’s releasing on all platforms today as far as I’m aware! :slight_smile:

28 Likes