The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

Me trying to decide which LI to pursue first :joy:

15 Likes

It’s TIMEEE but it’s like 3am here and I need to get some sleep and finish my assignments first unfortunately:((

I’m so stoked to read book2 but at the same time I feel sad because I don’t want to finish reading.

Also, I don’t know which LI to pursue first but I know I’ll start with Felix hehe <3

5 Likes

chewing my thumb waiting for android playstore release :woozy_face:

15 Likes

Can’t wait to play but I don’t know which save to continue from :cry:

3 Likes

I…am so tempted to buy this from Amazon since I guess it got released there early? I mean…the smarter move would be to not disrupt my sleep schedule, go to sleep, and buy it from Steam when I wake up…especially since all of my other games are on Steam and I’ve never even used the Amazon app store before? And yet…I really just want to read it now?

EDIT: It turns out I have no idea how to use the Amazon app store, so I guess I’m forced to go to bed and do my best NOT to stay up all night just to buy it on Steam ASAP. It’s probably for the best as far as my sleep schedule goes, but I’m still kinda sad about it, lol.

4 Likes

:rofl: i have this dilemma also, but im going to try and resist and wait for the playstore to messege me about its availability :grin:

4 Likes

Really excited about the launch. So much so that I just stopped with another play through of book one to have a complete recap of it…

1 Like

I only have 10 saves… NEED MORE ASAP!!!

3 Likes

In most of my saves i have morgan as ‘Barely Teammate’ anybody else have that or have i been a bit mean to her alot :rofl:

5 Likes

in the website it says 10:30 for me, but idk am or pm but nonetheless I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S TODAY!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE SERA​:heart::heart:1257967777576480769

16 Likes

Just 4 more hours… gotta hang in there for 4 more hours… :scream_cat:

2 Likes

Soon Ava…very soon. I so can’t wait to read this. Ironically I couldn’t wait to read this because I’m working and would be a great thing to help pass the time. But turns out it release (If still on schedule) whe. I get off of work lol

2 Likes

I’ve been doing my projects and homework this whole morning just to be free when it comes out without anything to do

1 Like

33 Likes

Hey I was just wondering. Since this technically is the “old” forum thread for the WIP. Would it be more suitable to move book discussions and book spoilers to a new forum thread? Once the book comes out “officially” of course, and for everyone.

1 Like

If anyone’s interested…it IS in Amazon app store now. I just downloaded!!!

1 Like

Just 3 more hours but I have work to do lmao. I don’t think I can focus

1 Like

Nice!! It seemed the WTC2 haven’t released in PlayStore yet. Gahhh can’t waittt
tenor

4 Likes

I really can’t wait for the official release. There are just so many things I would love to discuss with you guys >.< So many ideas, theories and hopes that I have been thinking about over the last week.

And I also really want to see how people react to development of the romances. This is the most interesting aspect of Wayhaven, after all. I hope I won’t be the only one so delighted by each and every, even the smallest scene with the ROs. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I couldn’t resist and got it from the Amazon store. Atleast the withdrawl shakes have stopped.

2 Likes