The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

I can already tell you that there is a lot of replayability for different romances. I’ve played through both the first game and this beta for all romance options, and it definitely doesn’t feel like it’s the same romance just with different names.

2 Likes

Also, you know that scene in the first book, right after the fight with the thralls, where Rebecca is telling the team that she’s going to tell the MC everything, and Felix says “Everything?” and Rebacca says “well everything I can, anyway” and then Felix like smirks at her or something? Are we ever going to find out what was up with that?

4 Likes

I have also always wondered about this!! ^^
I am guessing Daddy was a vampire. :heart:

1 Like

I think it’s actually something darker, like our dad was killed by a supernatural. Like a vampire which would have jeopardized the whole working with Unit Bravo situation, or a supernatural who is still around and mom thought we could want to seek vengeance…
And anyway, no one is super curious to know who Unit Alpha is? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

more hot babe? Ugly rival-mance? Ohh how about butt-hurt rivals!

@Jender doesnt the 1st book cover it ? Or the 2nd? saying that he was a cop like you. So basiccly…a boring human . Though it really doesnt explain how or why your blood is different . Maybe we have an exotic vampire or something like that in our family tree…like your great great great old grand Daddy Mommy…y’know .

3 Likes

Hi, I just want to suggest that we move the discussion and theorizing to the Wayhaven Discussion Thread.

5 Likes

I say HELL YEAH to super hot rivals who want to steal A from me, COME AT ME BRO! (“Mama Said Knok You Out” starts playing)
*sorry for the OT stuff :confounded:

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered that! Maybe it was the team of demons that was first sent to Wayhaven and subsequently killed?

1 Like

When is it going to be added to the beta playthrough?

The current demo isn’t going to be updated anymore. Sera will do (presumably private) beta testing when the full game is complete, but the public demo link is finished

5 Likes

Oh. Aw man! Well, at least she seems to be a fairly fast writer lol. I’m so impatient.

Does anyone know when the first Wayhaven was released?

Nah they’ve werewolves who you can flirt with only I think and A doesn’t care for them. There’s no rivals for ROs also.

1 Like

Book One was released March 2018.

But it’s kinda frowned upon to publicly guess or ask when the game will come out. It will come out when it’s finished, you know? Just gotta go with the flow and stay patient by playing Book One six thousand times, lol

6 Likes

I don’t have time to flirt with ANYONE, not untill me and A have stopped trying to assert dominance over each other… which could take a while :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

dont worry, maybe by Book 38 your MC and A will have established a hierachy :wink:

3 Likes

My bad. I have high-functioning autism, so I don’t always realize stuff like that. It’s actually more just for me, so I can try and temper my impatience. For example, if I’m waiting for a book to come out, and previous books took two years in between, it’s easier for me to be patient during those first two years.

1 Like

As I already stated in another message I think my MC and A will explode of sexual tension way before we could estabilish who’s the best leader between us.
:joy:

2 Likes

oh-my-takei

3 kids later…

12 Likes

RIP, N’s gonna have their work cut out for 'em with your MC and A.

@zizzlekwum
Ohhh, I get you. If it weren’t for college I’d be shaking in my seat with excitement until the next game came out. But it’s just really hard to gauge when games will be finished. Sera is an incredibly diligent writer and works really hard to create this world for all of us to enjoy, but that doesn’t mean life can’t get in the way unexpectedly. It’s not like regular video game development where there’s a team to pick up the slack should anything (god forbid) happen. So it’s really dependent on life and luck to get things done, and those two things are notoriously fickle.

And that’s not even getting into the increased complexity with each successive game which will mean more writing/coding/work.

Because of that, I can’t even guess as to when the next game will come out and I know that that must be frustrating but it is the closest thing to a sure thing that we’ve got in forecasting the release.

But hey, that’s why we’ve got the forums around. To bug each other with theories and jokes and general fannishness to hold us over until then!

8 Likes