The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

N for life then f for life :heart:

4 Likes

I’m not M, A, F, N, or even LT for life…I’m TWC for life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

M for life. Take time to win a tsundere person.

2 Likes

Yes this one for the win…i love TWC
I have about 20 saves ,or am I a rookie?:laughing:

3 Likes

I may have lost count somewhere along the line after doing a playthrough for almost every scenario possible :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

We could move the general TWC discussions over here.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-wayhaven-chronicles-general-discussion-book-two-spoilers/

Thank you!

4 Likes

No, F to pay respect

2 Likes

Progress Report

Quite the week this week. Been a bit non-stop :smiley:

So beta-testing started last Saturday, and I have been so overwhelmed and so, so happy with the comments that have come back from that! I was terrified about sharing it, but those fears have been fully put to rest now, which means I can just get SUPER excited for when it’s finally done and released!!

Beta-testing is still going. We have another week of that left, though I’m hoping next week will slow down on that (partly for the testers who have been working seriously hard!!) and it’ll mostly be done, just any lingering spelling issues, etc.

My computer decided to completely die this week too, so I got behind on things which really didn’t help (thankfully Wayhaven and my rat photos were well backed-up! PLEASE back-up your important documents!!! ).

But I’ve caught up again now I have borrowed a laptop and can hopefully stay on top of things to keep the schedule on track for this month!

So a busy but really good week! Getting more and more excited as we’re getting closer to that submission day, hehe!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and I’ll update you again next week! :slight_smile:

103 Likes

I’m so excited to read about the hot vampires. I love wayheaven chronicles and the lore .Nate is my favorite ,but I love em all .keep up the great work

5 Likes

Huh. And just in time for Halloween.

Book one was a wonderful treat, so I’ll be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter coming soon.

6 Likes

I’m replaying the first book again… This is my 25 time. I can’t wait to play it :yum:

PS. :two_hearts: Ava :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Really hyped for this next book! Thank you for working so hard on it!

10 Likes

Waiting so eagerly, I miss my vampire squad!

9 Likes

Your the best! I also keep reading first and play the demo of the second over and over it’s so good and I love that you keep POV of the Romance options of your story’s those make me giddy♡but as much I want to read the new one don’t over work yourself we want to be healthy above all else (so for the long message)

6 Likes

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Progress Report

Another interesting and busy week! :smiley:

My computer was still out of commission, and I had trouble getting hold of a laptop so it was a major case of catch up throughout the week for edits! But I did manage to fill my time with other necessary things ready towards submission (thinking up a bunch of different needed blurbs, planning out graphics, etc).

I am happy to say, my computer is finally back!! Woohoo! It should really help me finish up the last of the edits from the testing (which ends today!), and then final runthroughs and everything over the weekend.

So I am completely on schedule for submitting the game on Monday!!

I emailed Hosted Games this week too, and there is some final save import testing that needs to be done after the game is submitted, but I’m hoping that won’t be too much. A few awesome testers and the always incredible @spunkycatninja have offered to continue on a bit longer to help with that, as well as Hosted Games being a massive help with setting that up.

It does mean I can’t take off a few days next week like I hoped, but this part is super important obviously to ensure everyone can import their MCs smoothly!

This really is the last push for submission!!! I am so excited!

Hope you all have an incredible weekend! :smiley:

129 Likes

Im super excited and can’t wait .your killing me smalls :joy: seriously thanks for the amazing and hard work

4 Likes

Eagerly waiting.

3 Likes

This gets me so excited but at the same time when I think on how I’m gonna fucking devour all possible paths in one night I get extremely depressed.
LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME.

18 Likes

Then the huge wait in the HG pipeline :sob: I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it.

5 Likes