The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (WIP)

At the time that @Zarathras made that comment, the latest a Hosted Game was scheduled for January. If you click on the pencil icon at the top right corner of Jason’s comment, you can see that the latest dates were only added a day ago.

That’s not to say you’re wrong, of course, as now that the Hosted Games queue has been updated a later date does seem more likely, but neither was Zarathas wrong given the information they had at the time. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

We just gotta petition HG to fast-track TWC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

low-key kinda want this to happen

5 Likes

If it helps guesstimating how long things take, The Soul Stone (awesome demo, BTW), was submitted on September 20, all revisions were done by Sept 29, and it has an estimated release date of March 5.

So a good guess to how long things take is five months or so from the day the author finishes any publisher requested changes (which is after beta, editing, and submission).

3 Likes

y i k e s

I know you guys are joking, but I just want anyone who doesn’t realize that it’s a joke or doesn’t care that it’s a joke know that boycotting CoG or spamming the staff with PM/emails until they cave won’t make Wayhaven release any faster.

The game will progress through submissions for as long as it needs to, no more, no less. There’s nothing we can or should do to change that, as not only would it be annoying, but it wouldn’t be fair to anyone who’s been waiting for any of the games in the queue to be pushed behind just because some rowdy fans made a fuss.

Not that I think it’ll actually get that far, but I just want everyone to breathe in deep and show a little bit of N’s endless patience while we wait for the last few legs of Book Two’s journey!

32 Likes

Well I was going to make another joke but I don’t want to get grounded! So everyone buy lots of games from all the authors you love and support. And only huddle in a corner crying for no more then 15 minutes because wayhaven isn’t out yet.

7 Likes

Is that 15 minutes a day or total? I need to know for… reasons.

3 Likes

I was thinking more 15 minutes of every hour. My life is a broken shell of an existence, until I have Ava grumping at me again. My life? No, no I mean the detectives life. Obviously. You know what, never mind…

13 Likes

The last few messages gives me life, I have found my people.

5 Likes

Now the question is: Are you “M for life” or not?

6 Likes

N for life :slightly_smiling_face:
but then

also

A for life :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

N for life then f for life :heart:

3 Likes

I’m not M, A, F, N, or even LT for life…I’m TWC for life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

M for life. Take time to win a tsundere person.

2 Likes

Yes this one for the win…i love TWC
I have about 20 saves ,or am I a rookie?:laughing:

2 Likes

I may have lost count somewhere along the line after doing a playthrough for almost every scenario possible :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

We could move the general TWC discussions over here.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/the-wayhaven-chronicles-general-discussion-book-two-spoilers/

Thank you!

3 Likes

No, F to pay respect

1 Like

Progress Report

Quite the week this week. Been a bit non-stop :smiley:

So beta-testing started last Saturday, and I have been so overwhelmed and so, so happy with the comments that have come back from that! I was terrified about sharing it, but those fears have been fully put to rest now, which means I can just get SUPER excited for when it’s finally done and released!!

Beta-testing is still going. We have another week of that left, though I’m hoping next week will slow down on that (partly for the testers who have been working seriously hard!!) and it’ll mostly be done, just any lingering spelling issues, etc.

My computer decided to completely die this week too, so I got behind on things which really didn’t help (thankfully Wayhaven and my rat photos were well backed-up! PLEASE back-up your important documents!!! ).

But I’ve caught up again now I have borrowed a laptop and can hopefully stay on top of things to keep the schedule on track for this month!

So a busy but really good week! Getting more and more excited as we’re getting closer to that submission day, hehe!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and I’ll update you again next week! :slight_smile:

55 Likes

I’m so excited to read about the hot vampires. I love wayheaven chronicles and the lore .Nate is my favorite ,but I love em all .keep up the great work

Huh. And just in time for Halloween.

Book one was a wonderful treat, so I’ll be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter coming soon.

1 Like