The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two (Discussion)

I’m wondering in the future books if Tina could be a possible romance option.

1 Like

Here’s a link to Seraphinite’s Patreon.

5 Likes

Just so you don’t get your hopes up, Tina is not a romance option. It’s only the 4 vampires (Unit Bravo) for the 7 books.

Those are a couple of her posts on the topic.

Also, I seem to remember a post from her early days, but I can’t find it at the moment. I just don’t have time to keep scrolling through, but I think Tina will find romance on her own in this series. There was a cryptic comment made once, and that was the impression I got from it. :thinking:

7 Likes

with whome? the picking is kinda slim…Ah Gad, not fridman… :tired_face:

Oh wait!!! the baker lady maybe? Awww they make such a cute couple…

3 Likes

Thanks,My MC kinda had a crush on her I think prior to book 1. But then after working with her for so long they became friends

1 Like

I like the way you think, my friend.

3 Likes

I think the baker lady would be perfect for Tina, since she is addicted to sugar and the baker lady could woo Tina with pastries and stuff

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the firemen, woman, people. :fire:

1 Like

what about them ? lol Tina need Vromance and sweetness :stuck_out_tongue: Baker Lady seem sweet just as much!

Happy Birthday @GrimReaperJr1232 :partying_face:

1 Like

How does your MC treat the kid Friedman.
He is annoying at first but after my first time through in book 2 and he is the one that gets attacked you discover that no one really misses him, no one really notices he is gone, no one is really worried including his own parents. Which made me feel bad for the kid so in my mind my MC is taking on a mentoring role or big brother type of relationship with the kid. My MC’s place
becomes a sort of safe place for the kid to come hangout.

With my MC and Nat as a couple, Nat would be the more patient of the group with Douglas and helps him gain more confidence, gives him advice, even probably tries to play matchmaker if she seems he fancies someone.

1 Like

I think she has tried to get the attention of the firemen and women in the past without much luck

1 Like

Oh I feel bad for him sure, but it become impossible to go ‘Aww kid, come here for a friendly hug’’ when he is totally crushing on the mc :roll_eyes:

I didn’t read it like that. I took it more like my MC saved his life, the poor kid is probably used to being ignored and being such a disappointment to his father that he starts to idolize/hero worship the MC. The kid probably doesn’t have any friends
And my MC knows what it’s like to feel neglected and feel like no one cares about you due to his mother being absent nearly all his young adult life

8 Likes

You are far friendlier to him than I am. I’m not cruel, i just think he really needs grow up or something.

Also, thank you for the bday wishes.

1 Like

Oh no. There is no doubt he is crushing on the mc. At least my female Mc, I dunno if he act the same with a male mc. And mine are lesbians lol so totally…ew!

After finding out that, I’m so going for Bobby. I can handle her!

@GrimReaperJr1232 Seem like alot of peeps born the same day lol

It’s not a matter of growing up actually. It’s all the crap and neglect he suffered from his parents, he is latching on the mc to fill the Void.

Hopefully, we will be able to desengage him without having to crush him lol

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Approach to Douglas: Friendly but firm. “Glad you’re okay but NOPE NOOOOOOPE.”

Happy Birthday everyone. :cake:

1 Like

I play as a male MC and also non-binary so his interactions with my MC is like him wanting to be best buds, do guy stuff, or just hang out.
So I think his reactions are probably different based on the gender you play

Bobby I can’t handle she is just too creepy for me, gives off stalker vibes

3 Likes

yeah lol lucky ya! Lol

On a female Mc, he goes as far as wearing the same clothes of your chosen romance lol and farah make a comment about it like ‘‘Why is he wearing Ava clothes?’’ .

even at the end of the book, when you try to let him down gently, it totally go over his head :smile:

3 Likes

Definitely different if you are male or non-binary MC he wears the same kinds of clothes as the MC, and indicates that he wants to be just like you

Also I discovered that if you play as a non-binary MC Falk hits on you, says one f the reasons he agreed to sign the treaty was because he found you irresistible, and says the rogue leader approved him again because they know he is drawn to the MC

At the end of the story as a male/non-binary attracted to women he continued to idolize you, adapts your same mannerisms etc

2 Likes