The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Three (WIP -FINAL DEMO)

I’m pretty sure you can’t do anything more than kiss Bobby.

3 Likes

No… they kiss the Detective who then goes to the bathroom, hears them talking on the phone that they’re using the detective for a story.

I knew about the kiss, that was what I was referring to. I wasn’t sure about the sexual part because I didn’t pursue anything with him.

Fuck, sorry guys! you are right! I did not remember that part correctly! sorry for the confusion!

T.T I told myself that I wasn’t gonna read book three until it’s fully released but I couldn’t help it and now that I finished the demo, I am currently dead inside cause now I have to wait :cry: :cry:

I haven’t been keeping up with the forum/blog but does anyone know an estimate of when it will be released?

11 Likes

My best estimate would be in the first half of next year, if it follows the same pattern of release as the last two.

4 Likes

I don’t think so as this game so far is being far more complex than the previous two and will take more time, I’m afraid

4 Likes

“Not a chance in hell asshole!” THE most badass line

1 Like

Progress Update - 20th August 2020

So it was actually F’s scene I ended up working on this week, and…I’ll definitely be getting it finished by the end of today!!!

I’m pretty amazed I did manage to finish, as I got a bit indulgent in some places :smiley: But then if I’m going to indulge on anyone’s route, I imagine F would very much encourage that it was theirs, hehe!

Also got to add in a variation for F’s route that’s very exciting and relates to backstory stuff F has yet to reveal. Though you only get it in one option of a choice set in this scene, there will be other chances to get it too, it just happened to fit really naturally in that one moment.

These chapter eight scenes for F are probably the most intense ones I’ve written for F so far, but in very different ways depending on if you pick research or combat, and then obviously the choices you choose in those scenes. It was quite a turn, but I really liked bringing out those different scenes for F!

I’m thinking it’s a really good sign that I’m struggling to pick which are my favourite version of chapter eight for the love interests: combat or research!

I also got to write in a little Dragon Age easter egg, which I’ve been dying to do for sooo long, hehe! :smiley:

Next week I’ll be moving onto M’s scene! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for Chapter 8!

Hope you all the most amazing weekend! We’ll be offline as usual, so I’ll talk to you soon <3

79 Likes

I was thinking that as well but I assumed that since this was a final demo, book 3 had been already submitted. I didn’t realize Sera was still working on it (from her recent update 5 hours ago heh…)! Regardless, I can’t wait for it!

Does anyone have any story recommendations similar to this (possibly that’s finished and romance heavy)? I’ve been searching high and low but most of the stories I’ve read are a WIP :cry:

6 Likes

Yes, I know how you feel mate but unfortunately I haven’t found a single game anywhere similar to wayhaven while being an enjoyable experience

3 Likes

Oooh, dragon age, love to see it

5 Likes

Ditto. Nice to see that people appreciate the classics around here. :wink:

2 Likes

so chapter 8 is out?

Chapter is done but the demo isn’t getting anymore updates.

15 Likes

I just had to search for that in the chapters of the demo, and totally agree that was badass! My detective never gets the good stuff with Mason, though–she’s too much of a fighter and gets mad instead of scared (except for when Mason was hurt in book 2, but that was a situation where the good stuff happens to the ones who don’t save M). I think my Mason-mancer is destined to never get any of the good protective, M being emotional scenes. Oh well, that’s what fanfic is for.

2 Likes

My detective is all fore research knowledge and he is very shy. So i love the interactions with Morgan sinve she is, well the opposite. An that defending line is sooooo good!

There is a you tube vid on this lore its interesting

1 Like

Not me crying over here cause it over😬…

I can’t wait for this I m really dying over here MAN😭

1 Like

Maybe you’ll get some scenes you like better in later books. I’m pretty happy with the scenes my M-manger got, but I feel this sentiment with my f-mancer, who is still refusing to start a relationship when I think most of the better scenes in that route happen if you’re already in a relationship.

3 Likes