The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

You could block those NSFW in tumblr in the settings. XD

Anyway at first N was set to be my third playthrough but with all the snippets that Sera gave about N, I am now having a hard time deciding which of A, M or N that I want to try first.

1 Like

It’s going to have to be Nat and/or Ava for my first run.

3 Likes

Oh, I know. :smirk:

lol But seriously it would also potentially block a lot of good fanfiction, and I’m not about to risk that just because Wil Wheaton is always reblogging Dita von Teese pics.

2 Likes

quite a surprise for me considering i see Nat being kind and shy girl… maybe the personality changes if their gender is different?

1 Like

I don’t think A’s personality changes all that much. I think it’s more that it’s deeper into the relationship, so any hesitation is long gone.

To be honest I think Nat is a certainty for me since she ticks a lot of boxes…

• Smart and intelligent.
  • Kind and considerate.
  • Finds my quibs amusing (Ok so does Farah but she’s probably a tad forward for my character.)
  • Likes tea.
  • Is a fair bit taller than me (I have a bit of a thing for taller girls I think).
8 Likes

ewww , then :man_facepalming: i think i like more Ava now lol
(though i dont see my mc even doing that kind of “thing”)

(i did mean Nat before lol, mistake for my part)

I had wanted to go for N first…but cant help but try for A too and seeing her subtle actions…>w<
the arguments with A also added to her appeal to me.
M not really appeal to me and im 50-50 with F xD

3 Likes

I have a similar checklist for Nate.

• kind
  • friendly
  • laughs at my jokes
  • isn’t too forward, lets me go at my own pace (sorry Felix, maybe in my second playthrough?)
  • so very tol
  • s t u b b l e
  • knows that life isn’t all work and no play, Adam
  • isn’t afraid of falling in love, Adam
  • did I mention Nate’s tall?
  • doesn’t like lying to me, Adam
  • knows many languages–HE’S SO FUCKING TALL
  • likes dogs
22 Likes

Ohhhh, that makes sense! I was very confused! :joy:

yeah i mean, i find it disgusting putting your chew gum in someone elses mouth, its kind of a surprise that nat will be ok with it lol

Yeah, I wouldn’t do that either…but I can see why some people wouldn’t be grossed out since if you already kiss with that mouth, how is gum any worse?

I’d say it’s because you wouldn’t usually kiss anyone while chewing any other food, why would gum be any different? But to each their own I guess.

Chew and let chew. :laughing:

1 Like

agree haha

(20more nonchew characters xD)

1 Like

Oh, I really hope this means it’s not delayed too! Though it would be a nice thought if it was just due to trying to co-ordinate it with Steam :smiley: (Still no news on if it’s being releases through that platform).

Feel kind of useless sitting here waiting for news whilst the people at CoG are trying to push it through! I hope they’re not having too much much trouble with the app stores and things, it can’t be easy trying to work through those.

I did actually get up together some fun graphics as a ‘countdown’ kind of thing, but I better not do that now, lol! I’ll maybe just post up the stuff without the countdown part and keep our fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Here’s hoping, everyone! :smiley:

56 Likes

So I guess it is a bad sign that the Hosted Games topic has changed to no date at all? :c

I like the fact that something N does have this certain effect that could make someone be put critically at risk mentally and emotionally while nsfw images do not even create a reaction :smile:

I don’t know would we be able to live through to see the other books when romance snippets like these gets our emotion go into haywire already? :joy:

5 Likes

I haven’t really played TWC as a guy, though I’ve tried once, but it wasn’t enough to get a good judge of character from Nat. Or is it because this scenario is more likely to crop up during the later books and their relationships have developed deeper? (I mean, it can depend base on their relationship instead of gender??)

• Knows many languages and likes dogs??
    Nate’s the one
2 Likes

Sera has mentioned that how they act is based on personality, not gender. There may be slight differences to romantic scenes though, but it’s not like they act completely different because they are a man or woman. (e.g. the female version of a character won’t be super sweet while the male counterpart is presented as more brusque.)

14 Likes

As we all are, really. Most gender/sex stuff is from our culture and expectations of behaviour therein. Hence me always being of the opinion that a well written character can indeed be any gender with but a few minute changes. :grin:

Then we naturally have a wide spectra in whatever culture the game takes place, from ultra frilly feminine to ultra macho-he-man, and those too can be fun to explore (regardless of gender). Mostly what matters - in terms of in-game romances as well as IRL - is our own preference on this scale. :blush:

In other words, be who you are, whether it is within expect ‘norms’ or not. :smile::+1:

9 Likes