The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

modern-fantasy
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

I am HYPE
Seriously. I am so looking forward to this. I even put money aside just for it.

10 day from now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So what platforms will this be launched on ?

@wolfmarelalala - On the Hosted Games page it says games are released on:

Our website
iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Google Play Store
Amazon Kindle Fire (Amazon Appstore for Android)
Publication on Steam is subject to approval

I haven’t heard anything about if it will be released on Steam or not, sorry! :confused:

Thank you so much for the lovely messages and congrats everyone! :smiley: It was wonderful to come on after the weekend and see everyone’s excitement, hehe!

Now I’ve just got to try and get through the next couple of weeks without getting myself into too much of a nervous wreck…

Oh man, I seriously can’t wait for you guys to try it out though :smiley: Yay!

asdf I was going to post that!

Will I have to wait longer for Steam than other platforms?

There hasn’t been a very engaging CoG game in a while so this is just a much needed refresh for me

We really cannot say. It really depends on Steam I think.

Drat I really hope so, as I loathe doing pretty much anything on my piece-of-crap “smart” phone.

I’ve been throwing money at my screen for so long that I need a new monitor. :frowning:

Only 10 more days! So excited! I hope there will be save importing because I plan to romance everyone! :heart_eyes:

How many books will it take until the story reaches its conclusion

If all goes according to plan, then seven.

Wow I hadn’t realized the game will probably be released a year and a month after Sera created this topic. Quite a good timing.

it ok if not on steam

I’ve just been silently vibrating with excitement and tbh the game coming out next week is pretty much the only thing getting me through these two hell weeks.

Hang in there! It’ll be here sooner than we think!

Help the demo is no longer sustains me I’ve played it at least 30 times I can’t wait anywhere longer​:sob::sob::sob:

There is The Sims 4. Someone created Team Bravo(all male), MC(female), and MC’s mother… I played with them, but ended up having to rage quit after Sims Adam burned in the sun to death and the Grim Reaper was all “Sorry, but HE IS GONE FOREVER AND NEVER COMING BACK!” when I tried to plead for his life… All after accomplishing a legendary date with him… :sob:

Can’t you just load a previous save?

9 day from now:innocent::heart_eyes: