The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Will I have to wait longer for Steam than other platforms?

There hasn’t been a very engaging CoG game in a while so this is just a much needed refresh for me

4 Likes

We really cannot say. It really depends on Steam I think.

Drat I really hope so, as I loathe doing pretty much anything on my piece-of-crap “smart” phone.

1 Like

I’ve been throwing money at my screen for so long that I need a new monitor. :frowning:

12 Likes

Only 10 more days! So excited! I hope there will be save importing because I plan to romance everyone! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

How many books will it take until the story reaches its conclusion

If all goes according to plan, then seven.

1 Like

Wow I hadn’t realized the game will probably be released a year and a month after Sera created this topic. Quite a good timing.

5 Likes

it ok if not on steam

I’ve just been silently vibrating with excitement and tbh the game coming out next week is pretty much the only thing getting me through these two hell weeks.

8 Likes

Hang in there! It’ll be here sooner than we think!

3 Likes

Help the demo is no longer sustains me I’ve played it at least 30 times I can’t wait anywhere longer​:sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

There is The Sims 4. Someone created Team Bravo(all male), MC(female), and MC’s mother… I played with them, but ended up having to rage quit after Sims Adam burned in the sun to death and the Grim Reaper was all “Sorry, but HE IS GONE FOREVER AND NEVER COMING BACK!” when I tried to plead for his life… All after accomplishing a legendary date with him… :sob:

12 Likes

Can’t you just load a previous save?

9 day from now:innocent::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am mentally casting Aisling Franciosi as my female MC it just make game feel more immersive by the way this is probably the best wip I’ve ever played Asling%20franscosi

7 Likes

I’m really thankfull that i have a ton of tests and papers these two weeks to keep me distracted untill the game arrives instead of going even more crazy from waiting! :smile::star_struck:

3 Likes

The last save was far back, in a way. I had relationships at least about midway when Adam decided to stand in the sun and die. When I went back, there was barely any relationship. Sure, it’s not typically hard to build up Sim relationships, but Adam and Mason had been proving a challenge. :weary:

If you’ve got his urn/tombstone, you can revive him.

1 Like

Are they gonna release it by next week? How come it still says Pending Release in their announcement board or something? With all this hype, I’m looking forward to play it.

1 Like