The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Go. Sit in a corner. Think about what you’ve done. And never mention such blasphemy around me or any other Scot again.

Kidding, if that’s how you enjoy then don’t let me stop you.

8 Likes

Hello, just created an account to say that I’m in love with Morgan and can’t wait to breach the walls that surround the heart of this freckled beauty.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Gildarth! And yeah I’m in the same boat as you are.

Morgan= babe. <3

2 Likes

Feb 15? Gods, If I die before then I’d be livid! :joy:
This must be the fastest wip to be made and published no?
Here’s to a successful launch!

12 Likes

I think i will romance first ava or Morgan or maybe Nat no no no Farah gotta be first one…perhaps u should go with Ava i have weakness for green eyes then again i also like freckles and tall ones well also comedians…
Ahhh screw it ill download it on 4 phones and play in same time

8 Likes

I can see this turning into a tv serie, imagine… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s official, then? Oh gosh, i cannot contain the hype almost. February 15 seems so close, yet so far!
Should we start a countdown?! lol

8 Likes

Awwwwwww heeeeeelllllll yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhh!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Ahhh I’m super excited!! I’ll try and bury myself in work so these two weeks go by as fast as possible :DD

1 Like

thank to all hard work you put in it you did what you think was right an can,t what to play this and to people how never gave up to see this game thank i hope you have great year

2 Likes

Congrats again @Seraphinite!! I’m so happy for you and I can’t wait to see more of my Nate! :heart_eyes::cry::sneezing_face::two_hearts: Happy tears btw :blush:

4 Likes

@Seraphinite Ayye! Congratulations!!!:smiley: Im hype asf, this news is love!

4 Likes

@Seraphinite Congratulations! Can’t wait for the release date! I have been waiting for this!

4 Likes

@Seraphinite Big part of the reason why I registered on this forum was to tell you how much I enjoyed the demo. There’s something about your writing and character building that really got me hooked :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the release date!

6 Likes

I don’t think I posted here before but I just love this game okay? :sob: I AM SO HYPED FOR RELEASE!!

tumblr_inline_mpm2224kgt1qz4rgp

ngl this game would so be my late Valentines date lmao

11 Likes

I am HYPE
Seriously. I am so looking forward to this. I even put money aside just for it.

12 Likes

10 day from now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

So what platforms will this be launched on ?

@wolfmarelalala - On the Hosted Games page it says games are released on:

Our website
iTunes App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Google Play Store
Amazon Kindle Fire (Amazon Appstore for Android)
Publication on Steam is subject to approval

I haven’t heard anything about if it will be released on Steam or not, sorry! :confused:

Thank you so much for the lovely messages and congrats everyone! :smiley: It was wonderful to come on after the weekend and see everyone’s excitement, hehe!

Now I’ve just got to try and get through the next couple of weeks without getting myself into too much of a nervous wreck…

Oh man, I seriously can’t wait for you guys to try it out though :smiley: Yay!

58 Likes

asdf I was going to post that!

2 Likes