The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

Great work! The imagery presented is simple yet meaningful. :cry: right in the feels there. feels downright meta.

Also reminds me of Doki Doki Literature Club for some odd reason.

3 Likes

I really found this game demo interesting.
Please continue

PS: Sorry my bad english I’m Brazilian

5 Likes

well, fortunately for you, the game is already finished, it’s only a matter of time before it comes out.:clown_face:

5 Likes

happy 2018 were i am from to the wayhaven chronicles with great love for the story

3 Likes

When’s the official release date for the game? Im so hyped for it.

2 Likes

There isn’t one yet. I imagine when CoG and @Seraphinite knows, we’ll be told.

2 Likes

As far as we know, it’s been put in the 2018 games queue in CoG, but no specific date has been mentioned, but yeah Seraphinite will probably tell us some time in advance, but don’t expect to know in january.

4 Likes

@Prism_Stars - Oh man! That was great…so many emotions…

Update

So I’m back at it :smiley: Yay!

I’m super excited and so ready to get started on Book Two!

I’ll be using the next couple of months solely for just the planning and prep work for Book Two, as well the less fun job of marketing and things for Book One.

There are lots of other things I’m hoping to do this year too- update my logo, freshen up my Tumblr…general stuff like that. But I’m all refreshed and raring to go!

Aah, I’m so excited to get going again and leap back into the world of Wayhaven! :smiley:

Although I’ll be working on Book Two, I won’t start a WIP thread seeing as Book One isn’t out yet. But I will be posting my usual Weekly Progress Reports on my Tumblr for anyone who wants to keep updated!

After Book One is released and Book Two has a demo, I’ll create a thread for Book Two then.

So here’s to a fantastic and productive 2018! I truly hope it’s a great one for you all :slight_smile:

81 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that! Looking forward to hearing when it comes out and later play the demo to book two!

Good luck and I hope this year goes well for you and for anyone reading this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Omg Seraphinite, you’ve been the light of my days lately xD thank you for all the effort and dedication you have with your games!

3 Likes

Welcome back @Seraphinite ! Looking forward to your tumblr posts. I missed them seeing them in my tumblr feed. :smile:

4 Likes

Sweet! We’ll also get another demo for Book 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

that great to hear we hope you make it

1 Like

Good news guys! TWC is listed in the Upcoming Hosted Games of 2018 thread! Currently it’s in Copy edit so excited!

35 Likes

Soon all the people in the house will do it vamp style…

14 Likes

It crosses my mind suddenly … what happen if our “Ex-Partner”, that reporter trying to reconcile with our main character? will our new Romance Partner tries to make him/her disappear ? although i think Natalie will least likely to be such hostile … not sure about the other three.

Bleh bleh bleh. :vampire:

5 Likes

I’m going to cry. :scream: :cry: :sob: Happy tears*

2 Likes

I’m happy but I don’t know what copy edit means to be properly happy! :cry:

1 Like

Don’t worry, be happy! :grinning:

3 Likes