The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
modern-fantasy

Ah! It is finally here! I can hear the count down coming near. This is a milestone for Sera to wrap this wonderful game to it’s completion and alongside the amazing people behind the beta team. Cheering all of you guys from Philippines!

Have fun helping out on this project guys.

I don’t think that is really a danger, if Skynet does something it shouldn’t you can always contact the mods or admins.

I would be happy to beta test your game i have beta tested community college hero 2

You’re a bit late. I think Seraphinite has already chosen her beta testers.

i hope you finsh this it great work of art

Good luck everyone! Have fun with Wayhaven! I’m sure it’s going to be one of the best games in the CoG roster when it’s done. :smiley:

Woo! Support!

This is art, a great piece. Have fun with beta testing, beta testers! :smiley:

Thank you for the lovely messages of support! :slight_smile:

Progress Update

It’s been a great week! The beta testers have really powered through the game, and it’s so exciting getting their feedback and edits.

Really feels like things are building to the end now :smiley:

Unfortunately, I’ve managed to injure my dominant hand quite badly yesterday-the worst timing ever!- so things have suddenly slowed down a bit as I try to flail through typing with my other hand, which is quite the amusing sight, lol. I’m hoping to push through with it anyway to get things finished because it’s just so close now!

But things will be a bit slower going for a while.

Still, I’m getting so super excited :smiley: Seems more and more likely that I will manage to get Wayhaven submitted to Hosted Games before Christmas (even if it’s a long-ish process to get it released after that, the hard part will be done)!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I’ll talk to you on Monday! :slight_smile:

How’d you hurt it? Punching a wall? Biting it while eating absent-mindedly?

Lol. Punching a wall would have been much more excitingly dramatic! :smiley:

But I only managed to get it smashed in a door…

remind me to not get on your bad side

I hope you get well soon! =D Smashing your hand in a door…:scream:

…does that mean you tried other ways first? :scream:

Get well soon, O Wielder of the Digital Pen! :vulcan_salute:

Well this will slow down the typing considerably

But I guess you can also say it was a “Smashing” success! XD :joy:

I hope your hand gets better soon :fearful:

Yup. Got to hand it to her. :crazy_face:

Palm down guys, there’s only so many puns we can do before people come at us with torches and pitchforks