The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (WIP)

i hope you finsh this it great work of art

1 Like

Good luck everyone! Have fun with Wayhaven! I’m sure it’s going to be one of the best games in the CoG roster when it’s done. :smiley:

Woo! Support!

4 Likes

This is art, a great piece. Have fun with beta testing, beta testers! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for the lovely messages of support! :slight_smile:

Progress Update

It’s been a great week! The beta testers have really powered through the game, and it’s so exciting getting their feedback and edits.

Really feels like things are building to the end now :smiley:

Unfortunately, I’ve managed to injure my dominant hand quite badly yesterday-the worst timing ever!- so things have suddenly slowed down a bit as I try to flail through typing with my other hand, which is quite the amusing sight, lol. I’m hoping to push through with it anyway to get things finished because it’s just so close now!

But things will be a bit slower going for a while.

Still, I’m getting so super excited :smiley: Seems more and more likely that I will manage to get Wayhaven submitted to Hosted Games before Christmas (even if it’s a long-ish process to get it released after that, the hard part will be done)!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I’ll talk to you on Monday! :slight_smile:

54 Likes

How’d you hurt it? Punching a wall? Biting it while eating absent-mindedly?

4 Likes

Lol. Punching a wall would have been much more excitingly dramatic! :smiley:

But I only managed to get it smashed in a door…

10 Likes

remind me to not get on your bad side

10 Likes

43 Likes

I hope you get well soon! =D Smashing your hand in a door…:scream:

1 Like

…does that mean you tried other ways first? :scream:

Get well soon, O Wielder of the Digital Pen! :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Well this will slow down the typing considerably

But I guess you can also say it was a “Smashing” success! XD :joy:

10 Likes

I hope your hand gets better soon :fearful:

1 Like

Yup. Got to hand it to her. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Palm down guys, there’s only so many puns we can do before people come at us with torches and pitchforks

7 Likes

Servent:The peasents are revolting!
King: I know right?
Servent: no my lord they have pitchforks!
King: Runaway!

Peasants 15 minutes later: did anyone remind the king today is the farming festival?

Edit:also hope you feel better @Seraphinite

11 Likes

LED or traditional bulb? :thinking:

The LED can be brighter and thus potentially blinding, whereas the bulb is… uh… more bulbous? :flushed:

Hear, hear! We shan’t send pitchforksises, but good luck wisherings instead! hip hip, hooraa… Not that? Oh all right. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Things will get out of hand if you continue with all these puns.

4 Likes

Hahahaha, you know it’s a great little fandom when instead of worrying about the project’s delay, we all instead decide to have a mixed reaction of worry and puns XD

I really wish I could draw. I’m FEIGNING for some good Wayhaven fanart to tide me over and feed this excitement!

4 Likes

Oh god…What did I start…

2 Likes