The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

You do realize you completely blew my mind that I’m still reeling from that information? Shit, this is probably going to keep me awake in my bed tonight.

1 Like

Gotta love that about Magic, you can do something entirely outrageous in the normal sense but can have it make complete and utter sense without an explanation in a fictional setting because it’s magic. That’s literally the only explanation you need.

We don’t know how it works. It just does because Magic.

2 Likes

I kinda forgot that but I just love the idea of professional, prim, always cool Rebecca with a chubby, stereotypical Dad guy.

And I love the idea of them trying to intimidate Adam or Mason, and them just having to stand there and accept it cuz the MC and Rebecca would be cross with them otherwise.

8 Likes

Huh, that’s something I never even considered about vamp physiology, a really great hypothesis. Thanks for the enlightenment, biology master!

3 Likes

MC : Just humor him! Please!

This is a silly situation that I can’t help but want to see.

1 Like

I agree, but I also am a really big fan of your parents being special. So like…what if…we put both those ideas together?

Dad’s a total badass that impressed even Rebecca, but it’s his down-to-earth and loving nature that made her fall for him.

And yes, he can still make dad jokes. Dad jokes are life.

2 Likes

Oh god, imagine all the terrible dad jokes.

Dad: What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange!
A: …
Dad: And what’s their favorite animal? A giraffe!
M: Kill me.

All the while Rebecca is swooning in the corner.

20 Likes

As a hopeless romantic in certain scenarios, this sounds down right god damned adorable and I would love it if so.

Literally an Idea I can get behind. Especially if with everyone else your dad is stoic or a hard ass but the moment he sees you and your mom that all just melts away and he’s some loving affectionate dude with just both of you.

4 Likes

*all the while the MC groans and asks Mason to just kill them xD

3 Likes

I feel like F would get along really well with him. They can swap jokes!

Edit: also I ran out of likes for the next 20 minutes whyyy there’s so many things I want to like!!

4 Likes

This may have already been discussed (so many posts already!), but does anyone have any theories about why (according to F) the human agents prefer working with demons and imps rather than vampires? The one demon we get to watch practice fighting seemed plenty scary to me. It can’t just be the blood thing because we’re also told that other supernaturals like to partake. Why would humans be extra creeped out by vampires?

3 Likes

Good question! I’d guess it’s just the way that A and M make anyone feel downright unwelcome with their hostility, more than their being vampires.

4 Likes

I’m really scared of going to bed, because when I go to work in six hours, this is probably going to be 100+ posts.

The good things is Mondays are my last day of the week, so I will have plenty of time after work.

Ptsss
Hey you
Yes, you
I have installed DAI again just to try to make the vampires tomorrow

Anyway, good night everyone, I’ll try to resist the temptation to come here to see what are you talking about.

10 Likes

Ooh, DAI UB! I’m all for that! :heart:

I would think Black Desert would be better for the amount of creativity one would need to make their visions for characters.

That being said I did make this on DAI

Summary

2 Likes

The best kind of jokes there are :smiley:

Q: What did the wizard say to the vampire?

A: You suck.

5 Likes

I know I was going to bed, my last post :laughing:

I wanted black dessert, obviously, but I don’t have the game and I don’t really want to play it, so I don’t want to pay for it :laughing:. Before the game was released you could download the character creator, but they removed it when they released the game :(.

My next option was DAI, but if anyone has better suggestions I’m all ears, just make sure to tag me since now I am really going to bed :laughing:

I could probably get the character creator from before BD was released for ya. It’s not hard if you know where to look! I’ll be sure to poke around for ya.

I kinda completely love this idea? Just the fact of normal dad just still being dad cause he gives no two dips about who it is. XD

And all the dad puns.

And emberassing stories. The copy of the MC’s 3rd grade drawing he keeps in his wallet to show people all the time that is of them and the MC, baby pictures and still brags about the time that the MC did good at anything (art, sports, spelling bee.)

I kinda need this in my life now.

4 Likes

But if that was the case then wouldn’t F have just said “other teams” and not specifically mentioned the other species? They’re not the only vampire team, are they?