The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

@Mewsly and @anon90085413

4 Likes

Well luckily we are able to give them what they want. Their goals aren’t unobtainable and we are the ones with the ability to help her achieve those goals. We can give F a home, someone to love, someone who loves them. We can give them a family. And I’m still holding out hope that her parents cross through the portal and we help reunite them. Then we’re one big happy family :hugs:

3 Likes

You have no idea how much I feel you, gurl.

I think whatever the angst on F is going to be heartbreaking. Just imagine them telling us some tragic even in their lives, and at the end they just give a weak smile because they think on moving forward even if it hurts. But then our MC is there to keep going side by side. And F would be so touched by that, because he doesn’t know what it is to have someone that stays by you no matter what…

6 Likes

No matter how much angst the F route will bring we can all agree that they’re
unnamed%20(7)

12 Likes

See. This is why I know I can’t handle the Love Triangle. I care barely handle F and they’re supposively the least Angst… I’m pretty sure the Love Triangle would kill me…

Also the fact that I miiiight have a small bias for A doesn’t help. N deserves someone who loves them 100%!!

8 Likes

Agreed. I care to much about these fictional vampire secret agents to break one of their hearts with the love triangle. I’d say I’ll leave it to my sister but I’m the one who reads it with her (CYOA games like Wayhaven are actually really helping her learn English) so I have to endure the angst with her. I must prepare my heart.

8 Likes

unnamed%20(1)
You fool! Stay away from the LT!

6 Likes

It’s for your sister, you can endure!! Bring tissues and ice cream just to be safe

Also, guys, have a Song Ref from me! I guess it could be either F or N but it’s adorable

4 Likes

Your dedication is admirable, I certainly do not envy your position.

1 Like

Well, she bakes super good cookies to thank me for reading and translating with her so it all evens out.:grinning:

6 Likes

Speaking of song refs, am I the only one who thought of M when I listened to “hurt you” by the weeknd ?

1 Like

tumblr_niagrfUTZ61rxf6yzo1_250

oh my god, ive never had anyone translate anything I’ve ever written
of course it’s alright translate everything if you like!!! just pls, tell me her reactions!!!

you said A (adam? ava?) was her favorite, right? shit, i guess im gonna have to write her an A story pssst don’t tell her that! keep it a surprise until i finish it!!! :smiley:

Oh yes! Please do! some of us feed off of angst, lol

7 Likes

Speaking of songs.Fade Into You for A.

2 Likes

As delicious as the angst is on the Love Triangle route, I can’t help but want a polyamory route that allows the MC to have both A and N as romantic partners and become happily ever after because I am a greedy trash and a hot, steamy 3-way scene would cause me to spontaneously combust

Or I can just write a fanfiction about this…hmm :thinking:

8 Likes

There is no such thing as too much fanfiction do not mind me, just muttering to myself

No seriously, fanfiction, yes?!

6 Likes

I think Sera mentioned that the reason a polyship wouldn’t happen was because A and N wouldn’t be comfortable with it so sadly I don’t think it’s happening…

please do and also post links???

7 Likes

Haha, I remember that too. I also prefer monogamous relationships usually, but reading a short romance story written by the author of another CoG WIP Sons of Satan: the Mortal Coil on her tumblr involving the MC in a polyamorous ship, I became…enlightened to the beauty of polyship.

:wink:

4 Likes

All hail the Michael-Ramiel poly relationship

6 Likes

So I’ll put it under a summary tab just so I don’t spoil your story for anyone who hasn’t read it.

Summary

She loved how much detail you put into your detective Lauren. The way she was clearly nervous to meet Nat and was trying to keep her cool had her in near hysterics. And the way Nat was just her suave self the whole time was fantastic. Later when you introduced A by having her looking out the window multiple times had her going, “Typical A!”. When I read the conversation about Ava trying to avoid the detective without admitting to avoiding the detective had her cracking up. She kept asking me if I was sure Sera wasn’t the one who wrote it given how natural it felt. She says you should be really proud of yourself and wants me to make sure to tell you that you have real talent and to keep up the good work.

So basically you, @Mewsly, and @Seraphinite are like superheroes to my sister. She even keeps the copy I translated and a few of the scenarios and posts you guys wrote in her desk drawer and reads it occasionally when she’s upset about something. It makes her smile and laugh and I honestly can’t thank all of you guys on here enough for giving her something to look forward to and enjoy. We haven’t had an easy life but you all make it a bit better. Thank you. Sorry for going off topic.:sweat_smile:

18 Likes

jake

I
AM
DEAD.

Tell your sister I love her and support her in everything she does in life!! :hugs:

But don't tell her this

I’m definitely going to write her fic, but which version of A does she prefer?

[GASP]

Does she have a specific Detective…??? Does she have a specific Detective that romances A???

Maybe I should write her an angst fic where F loses their hat!!! :thinking:

9 Likes