The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

If we’re sharing songs then I nominate If I Didn’t Care for A and the MC

I am weak for fancy dress parties but imagine A is at the bar – keeping their eyes on the MC’s six – when this song floats through and feelings ensue

2 Likes

If you choose a military background it gives you 30% combat, I think. Then when you first encounter the team, choose I have shot a gun before and I’m ready to do it again. And then, just fight every opportunity you have.

1 Like

Here’s my list: I just sent this minute ago to Sera.
Romance Route

A- Two Less Lonely People in the World by Air Supply but I love KZ Tandingan’s cover the best
M- Pink Lemonade by James Bay
N- I See the Light from Tangled
F- I Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake
Love Triangle - Smile by Nat King Cole.

XD

4 Likes

And how many points I need to pass the final stats checking?50?

You could refer to our FAQ in Post#2 for detailed explanation but I remember it should be more then 50.

1 Like

The highest amount of combat you need for some choices is 55 points.

1 Like

Oops,sorry.This thread is too long,so I just rolled to the last :sweat_smile:

Thx for answering :grin:

Yeah I understand. This is quite a long thread so we decided to a FAQ. XD I hope you find the FAQ illuminating.

Also, we would like to request if we avoid double posting. The forum (Discourse specifically) seems to set each thread up to 10k replies only before locking it up automatically so kindly use the @ plus the name of user to reply to multiple people in a single post. Thanks.

2 Likes

Well, N is one to put themselves out there for romance, so I can see why it would apply to them. Seeing as they aren’t with anyone, I’d imagine they’ve had quite their share of heartbreak. And that’s not even mentioning that they probably put themselves wholly into a relationship once they commit.

So I can definitely see that song fitting N.

3 Likes

But do you seem them closed up to feelings? Not letting themselves feel anything real unless MC opens them up?

Well, it’s the MC’s smile and fluttering that urges N on, so yes. :slight_smile: Otherwise, N just tries to be nice and keep the peace.

edit: Also, have you played a forward MC with N? They put the bakes on pretty quickly. That shows that they are cautious, probably because they’ve been hurt before.

4 Likes

ba4939b4-66d2-4b66-8bb5-b7acaf7704b9

tell your sister we’d probably be even more funny if there were more people to help us reach the 10k limit have hilarious conversations with, hint hint lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Problem is…she doesn’t speak much English. Like at all. We’re from Russia so she only speaks Russian fluently. I translate a lot of the posts on here and show them to her or just read them to her in Russian. But she always looks forward to you guys posting and thinks your Nat’s New Neighbor story was fantastic. I translated it for her (I hope you don’t mind) so she could read it. Anyway I can translate what she says and post it for you guys so she can contribute if you’d like. That way she can get involved in all our angsty fan theories.:grin:

8 Likes

Aw, shucks. Thank you :two_hearts:

PLEASE DO!!

5 Likes

Alright, will do! I’m still attempting to bring her over to Team F but she’s a stubborn kid. All about that angst and what not. She’ll come around though. Eventually.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing.

We’re not gonna see any F angst coming. We know A and the Love Triangle are going to make us cry. We’re ready. The second any angst comes up in F’s route…

No One Will Be Ready.

13 Likes

My sister just said that all the angst we’re going to get in F’s route is something minor like F losing their favorite hat. I told her she is a monster for even suggesting that F lose their hat. (See the kind of super villain I live with?) They don’t deserve such bad things happening to them!

20 Likes

giphy%20(1)

10 Likes

F NEEDS THEIR HAT HOW COULD SHE?!

Tho, real talk, I got a little chocked up when F goes to talk to the MC in their room. I’m not sure which response I picked but F talked about how nice it would be to have a home, a real home, and couple that with the fact that they’re in another dimension, far from family and old friends… Like… :sob:

Real Talk. F has the potential to destroy us wifh Angst and I’m not ready.

10 Likes