The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Well she prefers Ava, and she usually plays as a shy detective (she says it ups the angst level with Ava since both are reluctant to share their true feelings). And I truly can’t thank you enough for this. You have no idea how much this means to the both of us.:hugs: Dang I’m about to cry right now…

8 Likes

please write it in the format of this book.

22 Likes

Does her Detective have a name? Or does she just choose to play the shy archetype?

edit: oh, and is the Detective female/male/nb?

edit2: @Gwenstn my god, look at the trauma in their eyes that’s F alright

1 Like

She usually uses her name (Alex) and she plays as a female. Now she’s wondering why I have tears in my eyes. I told her it’s because I’m laughing at that book cover. Luckily she bought it and is laughing at it too. Saved by @Gwenstn.

5 Likes

@Gwenstn I owe you one for your quick thinking and wit, else this surprise might’ve been spoiled.

@anon90085413 Ok, I’ve noted everything you told me. I don’t have a date for when it’ll be written, but I will tag you when I post it, ok?

oooh! this is gonna be so much fun!!!

ok, ok, everyone back on topic. act natural so she doesn’t get suspicious.

ahem.

SO IT LOOKS LIKE A IS LEADING IN THE POLLS FOR BEST BOOTY, OMG.

10 Likes

Thank you again. This is honestly the nicest thing somebody has ever done for us. It will mean the world to her. You have my eternal gratitude.:grin:

2 Likes

[Trying to act casual]
So am I the only one who imagines A like this when everyone is having a discussion about how cute their butt is
ed02e18dd220b9f6b07f6084a47deb34

21 Likes

Heey guys. Totally innocent question. Do you think F is more an Alice in Wonderland type or a Dorthy in Oz type??

Just curious.

1 Like

Alice, because Alice sasses back.

3 Likes

Well I could see her wearing Dorthy’s outfit over Alice’s but personality wise I think she’s closer to Alice. Plus I doubt she would understand the concept of Toto.:sweat_smile: Plus I can totally see F having conversations with animals.

[Another horrible attempt at acting casual] I’m also imaging N being insecure about their butt for some reason and the detective comforting them

N:[sniffing] I’m insecure about my body [MC name]

MC:
unnamed

14 Likes

M: [starts playing a sexy sax solo in the background] listen to it, I beg of you!!!

9 Likes

Run out of likes again. Haven’t done that in awhile

Okay but CONSIDER THIS. If F is Dorothy… well… she has 3 Friends. We got 3 more memebers of UB…

Just saying…

4 Likes

So, hold on a moment, did you translate the game for her as well? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ha, M doesn’t do friends so it’s only 2

F: [clutching the MC like Toto] So N, you’re in need of a brain.

N: That’s just insulting.

F: A, you need courage.

A: Lies. Lies and blasphemy. Fite me.

F: And M needs a heart—

M: Fuck off.

[A, N, and F murmur in agreement]

M: [blows out smoke] [glares]

MC: Hey F, can you put me down now?

F: NO. WE HAVE TO FIND OUR WAY BACK HOME, TOTO.

32 Likes

@rose-court
unnamed%20(2)

4 Likes

The mental image of M playing a sax will always get me giggling.

MC reassures N abut how much they appreciates N’s butt. N sees a perfect opportunity to both return the compliment and be suave and fluster the MC, and goes into a bit of purple prose-y detail on what they appreciate about the detective’s body. Cue F interrupting just as things start happening.

ALTERNATELY MC winds up showing N the office poll about their butts and how many votes they got. Cue Unit Bravo realizing what exactly the papers being passed around the office were.

9 Likes

Kind of. I read it to her in Russian and basically play the game with her. Occasionally I’ll take pages from the story and keep one copy in English and one in Russian. I use those to teach her different words or sentences in English and use the choices to help further reinforce what those sentences mean. Since she enjoys the stories she takes to the teaching really well. Its drastically improved her knowledge of individual words and phrases. I hopes this makes sense. And I hope I’m not breaking any rules by doing this. I don’t do it for profit or anything. Just to try and help her.

12 Likes

stealin’ it

@GuardsmanTheMad d’awwww, ilu2! :kissing_heart:

@anon90085413 You’re just reading it to her, it’s not like you’re doing it for profit.
If anything, I’d say @Seraphinite would be giddy as a schoolgirl that someone would go to that effort to introduce her sexy vampires world to someone else!

6 Likes