The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

I like this approach too. My MC is always ready to squarrell with A, but is shy and doesn’t understand that well her sentiments either. She know there is “something” between the two of them, but she really find it hard to understand it.
And I can savour the slow building with these two idiots in love and denial, dividing my pop corn with F.

I can sort of see M exasperated after the new squarrell full of sexual tension, when even smoking doesn’t do nothing against the pheromones in the hair, and just lash out the classic “get a room you two and just have sex!!!” :laughing:

8 Likes

Guys. In the A route with a shy Detective N and F will 100% be helping them out. Getting them time alone, dropping hints that they have mutual feelings, stuff like that. Eventually A or the MC is gonna have to snap (maybe both at once) and it’s just gonna be a smoochfest!

15 Likes

Yes… I am hoping that both N and F will nudge Alexa and Adam in the right direction…eventually…

2 Likes

…I have this insane images of F, N, and a very “I’m not allright with this” M dresses as muse singing “I wan’t say I’m love”, but I don’t know if Meg would be A or MC…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

You guys left Tina out there. I’m almost positive she’d be super into hooking them up as well.

7 Likes

Actually, there are a couple of times it can go down, but those instances are obviously very rare, and if I recall correctly, never the whole team at once, just an individual.

And now I will have scared people and made them paranoid.

Summary

https://media.giphy.com/media/mrBEVU9zQIsZa/giphy.gif

4 Likes

And now we have the fourth muse!!! (my own brain is disapproving me.)

1 Like

I feel like Nate, Farah, and Tina are going to lock Adam and a shy MC in a room. They’ll either fall in love or kill each other, but everyone’s over it with the angsty UST. :joy:

7 Likes

We all know Tina is the one who walked up to them both like. “Guys we got to stop this! If I have to listen to one more dramatic sigh while I’m trying to doodle very inappropriate pictures of you guys I’m going to kill! You grab big and in denial over there, I’ll grab the awkward one and we’ll just lock them in the break room. Either the room breaks or they do.”

Or you know she might go the lest annoyed friend route and go for the concerend. XD

19 Likes

I could see that happening

1 Like

Having a human lover must be really rough on a vampire. I mean, the average human lifespan probably isn’t a long time to a vampire at all. I can see why one would be reluctant to put themselves through that. That said, it’d probably mean a lot if a human wanted to spend their (short) life with their vampire lover, and if the vampire was willing to go into the relationship knowing it would eventually hurt them.

MC: A, I know another sixty years or so doesn’t seem like a lot of time, but it’s what I’ve got, and…I want to spend as much of it as I can with you…

17 Likes

Especially with how old angsty handles the romance

2 Likes

Oh man the feels. I’m just holding out hopes that we will be able to turn into a vampire at the end of the series so we don’t have to go through those feels. Although the agency would probably keep us away from Tina, Verda, and Douglas so they don’t start wondering why we aren’t aging. I don’t know whats better, living a relatively short life with both our RO and our friends, or living for eternity but being unable to see our old friends again (and any new friends we make will eventually die if they aren’t supernatural).

1 Like

I dunno. There’s probably LOOOOOOADS of red tape you’d need to get through before you were actually able to become a vampire, if they’d even let you at all.

1 Like

That’s only if you follow the rules. It’s not like they can un-vampire you.:wink:

No but they could kill you and/or your love interest or lock you up. I don’t think they’d let just anyone become a vampire, let alone let them live freely if they went rogue, for lack of a better word. On top of that we don’t currently know how the whole vampire process even works yet.

1 Like

I mean, I don’t think we’d go rouge. We would still work for the agency. Probably be more useful as a vampire anyway. I doubt we would be an easy target if we were a vampire. And we already are a target. Also, if they killed us they would lose the support of not only our love interest but also that of Rebecca and probably the rest of Unit Bravo. It also wouldn’t make the agency look very good in the eyes of the other supernaturals. Especially if we were willing to continue to work for the Agency. They would have killed us or imprisoned us (most likely in their horrible dream dungeon) for at worst breaking protocol. I think they would most likely give us and/or our love interest a reprimand and send us on our way. Especially if we changed willingly.

You turning vampire against their wishes could well be considered going rogue. Also there’s a good chance that if we did go vamp, our blood wouldn’t have the same qualities it had when we were human, which would probably tick them off as they wouldn’t be able to research it past what they already took. But I dunno. We aren’t going to be turning anytime soon at any rate. Who knows what’ll happen in that time.

2 Likes

huehuehue

Tina: If I have to listen to one more dramatic sigh while I’m trying to doodle inappropriate pictures of you guys—

F: I know, right?

N: Um, what?

F: [exhasperated sigh] It’s called art, N.

12 Likes

Tbh i wouldnt really want my MC turning into a vamp…but neither dying of old age
I would prefer to “enhance” ourself with magic or technology perhaps become some form of a witcher

2 Likes