The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

Caithe wouldn’t dress up because it’s too much work.

and then secretly buy all the half price candy the day after to stash for months.

5 Likes

Now we just need to convince N to dress in the equestrian outfit they totally have and ride on top. Then A will have a complete meltdown.

Edit: That sounded a lot less…inappropriate in my head.:grimacing:

9 Likes

I think, if Abe had planned ahead w Tina and Verda they’d go as a werewolf pack asghkll

If not, he’d probably just cut holes in sheets to go as a ghost -or a sexy witch-

2 Likes

Lol, poor A, eveyone wants to troll them. :smile:

1 Like

@resuri08 Oh snap, I knew it was supposed to be Adam and Nate, but I don’t remember Sera saying it was Farah and Morgan.

@Mewsly YES. LET’S TALK HALLOWEEN.

heh, heck
I can honestly never see them saying that, but if they did, I’m certain it’s because N begged them to think of the children!

M: Fuck the children.
N: [gasp]

I love Samir even more even though I totally saw this coming, lol.

F: [smiling] Haha, hell no!
F: [steals A’s mouse ears]
A: [doesn’t care enough to complain]
F: [shoves the mouse ears on Rin]
F: There! Now you’re the Great Mouse Detective! :smiley:

I have actually thought this through so very much for Charlotte. Here are her Halloween costumes from the first year she joined the force and onward:

Year 1 (2013): Princess Leia from A New Hope (hair buns and all)

Year 2 (2014): Princess Leia from Empire Strikes Back (the Cloud City costume with the flow-y cape)

Year 3 (2015): Princess Leia from Return of the Jedi (you know the one huehuehue) Charlotte got to wear it for all of three minutes before the police chief told her to put some damn clothes on—Charlotte figured this and had packed the Endor outfit just in case…immediately after work she hit the bar with Tina in her gold bikini. She contracted the flu and a hangover the next day, but it was worth it!

Year 4 (2016): REY, DUH. (was that even up for debate? lol) She also probably got the remote controlled BB-8 for extra ~verisimilitude.~

Year 5 (2017): Jyn Erso (desperately tried to get Tina to be K2SO—even offered to let Tina smack her like in the movie—but Tina wisely refused)

Year 6 (2018—aka, the year I imagine Book One starts): She will go as…Rey Riding Hood. Charlotte will try her darndest to convince Nate to dress up as the Big Bad Wolf Kylo Ren…he will probably (wisely) refuse.

11 Likes

!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Have I ever told you that you bring so much joy into my life and I really appreciate you. Because I do. Bless. :two_hearts:

ALSO Everyone. Consider UB dressing up as Disney characters… Ava is Elsa and NO ONE CAN CHANGE MY MIND ON THIS. FIGHT ME

7 Likes

M as meg from Hercules!!

3 Likes

I agree but…it would be a “modern take on Elsa”, aka she does the bare minimum (she only braids her hair) and still wears her normal outfit.

Farah: :thinking: Hmm, I don’t remember Elsa having green eyes.
Ava: [icily] Interesting, I don’t remember asking for your opinion.
Farah: [voice cracking] Noted.

Ava- Elsa (modern au, lol)
Farah- Tinkerbell (it gives her the excuse of throwing glitter everywhere)
Nat- Jane from Tarzan—either the bright yellow dress or the jungle outfit, she could pull off either, I’m sure.
Morgan- Minnie Mouse ears because Farah forced her.

Adam- Prince Adam (the Beast)
Felix- Prince Naveen as fuck
Nate- Flynn Rider (he’s the most swashbuckle-y and directly based on Errol Flynn, aka the prototypical swashbuckling hero)
Mason- Mickey Mouse ears because “Goddamnit Felix

16 Likes

I think Morgan/Mason would take the chance to dress as something inappropriate for halloween

MC: Alright M! We’re all about to leave, are you ready?
M: steps out wearing some v inappropriate outfit yeah let’s go
MC: Y-You can’t wear that!
F: whistles and nudges the detective you should have seen them last year

Abe probably would have placed M strictly on giving out candy- after getting them to change somehow

9 Likes

@mewsly I want to derail the thread and reply in turn, but instead I will express my own affection with this cat gif:

And also a Unit B Halloween short (even though it's only April)

Felix: [throws the Police Department’s door wide open]

Felix: [waltzes in with the flourish of his cape] GUESS WHAT EVERYONE, I’M A VAMPIRE.

Adam: [sighs, marches right past him] …Every year.

Felix: [smacks Adam in the face with his cape] HOW ABOUT YOU ADAM, ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?

Adam: Why—how could—? [growls in frustration] Shut. Up.

Nate: [places a hand on Adam] Come on, let him have his fun. It’s the one time of year.

Felix: [flourishing his cape in Nate’s direction] HOW ABOUT YOU NATE? ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?

Nate: [grinning] Why yes, I am a vampire this fine Halloween. [flashes teeth]

Adam: [seething, glaring] JUDAS.

Felix: [lightly flutters his cape in Mason’s direction]

Felix: And you Mason? Are you also a vampire this fine All Hallow’s Eve???

Mason: …flutter glittery cape in my face one more time and I’ll burn it.

Felix: HOW VAMPIRIC.

Felix: Wait, crap. I was expecting you to growl at me like Adam.

Mason: [grunts]

Felix: [rolls eyes] So I guess Unit Bravo is just made up of vampires!!!

Adam: [clenches and unclenches fist]

Nate: Okay, tone it down…I think Adam wants to strangle you.

Felix: Strangle my beautiful neck?? Don’t you mean…BITE IT?

Adam: Felix—!

Douglas: [from across the station] Oh my god, you’re a gay vampire, we get it!

Bonus:

Tina: [walks up to them] [gasps] Felix! Are you vampire Liberace? It looks great on you!

18 Likes

@rose-court If people can celebrate Christmas in July then we can celebrate Halloween in April! Its half a year away! Same rules!

Also…

Conceal Don't Feel, Ava

Happy Halloween, Everyone!

23 Likes

8 Likes

And so continuing my “Wayhaven Frozen Crossover No One Asked For” Consider this…

Farah is Anna

20 Likes

[clutches heart] It’s so accurate it hurts.

EDIT

@mewsly
Does this mean…Murphy…is…Hans???

1 Like

nervously sips tea

Could also be Bobby…?

Edit:
The important thing is that Anna and Kristoff aren’t a thing because Mason is Kristoff. This is important.

1 Like

Could be…could be…

Ok, cool, because Kristoff’s distrust of other people had me like, “YO MASON.”

That said…he would hate being an ice miner.

Mason: [shivering] [teeth clatterhing] Why is it so fuckin’ cold?
Farah: We’re in fantasy Norway?
Mason: Fuck!

EDIT

@Mewsly Murphy could be the Duke of Wesselton! :smiley:

And then, ah, Nate/Nat are in there somewhere…running around… god pls don’t be Olaf

5 Likes

Sven the reindeer is replaced with Cigarettes. And that means THIS SONG is about Mason which means a lot to me.

Yessss!! Perfect.

nervously sips tea

Well. Its either Olaf… Or N can be the Hot Spring owner and the MC is their family! Or maybe the Trolls?? N could be a love expert

BUT If N was a less dumb Olaf then they would be the important bridge of sibling love between Ava and Farah!

1 Like

[chokes on cereal]

It’s perfect!

Ava is really closed off, Farah’ll need all the help they can get.

I can’t see N as a troll (even though they definitely are a love expert :smirk:) because that means Mason goes to willingly hang out with them…
for fun
…not even Sera can convince me that that’s canon.

I guess N can be Olaf.
But a smarter, taller hotter Olaf, because I can totally see bby!Farah being like, “Make it bigger, Ava!”
“It’s already six feet tall—”
“BIGGER!”

edit:

Oh! That actually fits well.
Ava would not be the type of kid to make goofy snowmen, she’d be the kind to painfully recreate Michaelangelo’s David even if it took her all morning.

Farah: [snores herself awake] Is the snowman almost done?
Ava: [looks up to see it’s dawn] …gimme a couple of hours.
Farah: 'kay… [goes back to sleep]

9 Likes

So I’m a Library Page and today the Children’s Department brought in a dog ( a corgi named Chloe) and kids got to read to it. And after my own excitement settled down. I started thinking about UB’s reaction. N of course would be petting it, like in the bakery. I could see F trying to read to it too. I could see A trying to remain indifferent but I doubt even they could resist the charms of a corgi. M would be somewhere trying to smoke.

3 Likes