The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

…well damn, RIP the Detective’s office.

All this time we were worried about the car, when we should have been worried about the furniture.

3 Likes

Furniture and car true victims of Wayhaven series

5 Likes

I think after all it’s been through our car might count as furniture at this point.

3 Likes

it’s only been one book and i already wanna hold a funeral for the car

at this point, that car may as well be an honorary desk chair bc i’m pretty sure M is gonna:

Ron-Swanson-Chair-Throw

at some point

13 Likes

Microtransactions in mah storee?!?!

Get out of here with that talk! :rofl:

Summary

4 Likes

Looks like I need to borrow a few hundred Captain America’s shields, a few thousand wolverine claws, a couple hundred pounds of vibranium from Wakanda and melt that all down, coat it all over the police department, my apartment, my car and everything should be A proof by then.

9 Likes

Gotta jump myself into vibranium pool as well to Make everything. 100% A proof

They’ll find a way to destroy it. Mortainium is the most powerful element there is. Especially when mixed with angstium. But the bond it forms never breaks.:wink:

8 Likes

I feel like thats a pretty accurate reaction to N trying to learn ChoiceScript. Poor thing can’t even figure out how to get onto Google.

2 Likes

just coat everything in a thin layer of feelings and A will never come near it again : )

18 Likes

My favorite thing about N’s complete hopelessness with technology is that it’s completely self-inflicted. They could learn, but they don’t want to learn. They’re just being difficult.

N: I don’t need to know how to internet. I can ride horseback and shoot a bow.
MC: That’s not even relevent anymore.
N: …It was relevent longer than the internet has existed.
MC: But…you’re the team researcher.
N: Card catalogues.
MC: What’s that even mean?
N: suddenly feels old
F: dying lauging

33 Likes

I won’t rest until I can force N to admit the internet is a good thing.

9 Likes

Imagine N getting shown up by the MC just doing stuff on their phone.

A: to N How far is it to the city from here?
N: Uhh-
MC: looking at phone It’s a 47 minute drive normally, but there was a crash on the highway so it’ll be an hour and 15 minutes.
A: Ah. Thank you, Detective.
N: Hm…

M: Hey, it’s not freezing outside is it?
N: Well-
MC: looking at phone It’s not that bad but it’s going to rain soon.
M: Crap.
MC: But it should be warming up tomorrow.
M: Finally.
N: …

F: Hey, N! I need about, ah, four pounds of glitter! Where can I buy it?
N: Why on Earth do you need-
MC: holds up phone Ordered! Should be here tomorrow afternoon.
F: Yay! Thanks, MC!
N: Oh come on!

42 Likes

Aww poor N. I’d let them use their books and whatnot just to make them feel good.

1 Like

I really feel bad for N but you got to wonder WHY don’t want to learn? :thinking: Since this will make things easier when doing missions…

1 Like

I’m not sure :thinking: But it would be fun to try and teach them!

N: holding phone I don’t like typing on this thing…
MC: You could ask Siri to do stuff.
N: Who?
MC: takes phone Hey, Siri, what’s the weather?
Siri: The weather in Wayhaven is-
N: smacks the phone out of MC’s hands ITS EVIL!!!

later

N: looks around
N: …
N: picks up phone …Miss Siri, would you please send an electronic message to MC for me?
Siri: … Sorry. Didn’t quite-
N: throws the phone

41 Likes

N is almost perfect in everything else. We have to be able to beat them in something! Also the teasing possibilities >:)

4 Likes

I couls relate with N. XD I mean, I don’t have a proper American accent so when I tried it with my sister’s phone, she doesn’t understands me. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wasn’t there an ask that said N doesn’t like technology because of how dependent the modern world is on it and they don’t wan’t to end up dependent on it also?

1 Like

I can’t seem to remember that ask specifically. Will try to find it. XD Thanks for the heads up.