The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

You totally should! I loved their route (Farah is fighting for second place with A). I didn’t expect it to be as satisfying as it was because I actually thought F wad a player. But then, y’know the opposite of that was true. and FEELS were activated. :heart:

1 Like

In my case, I don’t really see F as a player even though they flirt a lot. I just don’t feel like playing their route because I just found them to be more of a best friend vibe rather than a romantic interest. XD

But no worries, I will eventually find time to play their route. XD

2 Likes

Frankly, I think all the vampires deserve at least one run. All of them are interesting and have good points, and you can see more cleary certain parts of their personality romancing them.
The preference of one over the other is mostly personal taste, I think :smiley:

11 Likes

Also, another very interesting and important fact about doing all romance routes is that you get more information about the other characters (the ones you are not romancing in your current playthrough) and/or their opinion about the detective.

Par example (mind you, I have mentioned this before in one of my posts… heh…) : when you are romancing F they have a (very) short conversation with M, wherein M admits they think the detective to be attractive, something they do not explicitly say during their own romance route.

5 Likes

Good point. :thinking: How about the love triangle route? Am I missing something? I just can’t get into it.

1 Like

I can’t clarify anything about this route, my apologies. That is the only route I am not going to try, I cannot stand the idea of having to choose either A or N at the end.

Good question though.

5 Likes

Sera’s answers never fail to amuse me :smiley:

15 Likes

This made my day! I really love Sera’s answers.

Though I am not amused with the dog question… I want more cats too!!

3 Likes

For A to unconsciously pet??
YES PLS.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s my question - asked this one a long time ago, nearly forgot about it, hehe. Must be a metric ton of them to go through O_O

And why am I not surprised that A googling stuff, is like they’re talking to a living person, it’s hilarious.

2 Likes

Remember that A have lost their feelings some where. :laughing:

1 Like

“It’s called manners” A says, “You wouldn’t now want to insult the Internet, while you speak to them”

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Ok, but how precious is A googling if knocking people out is morally correct? :laughing: Now I’m just imagining the brave leader of UB staying up at night staring at the ceiling, head swimming full of ethical dilemmas about the correct way to keep dumb humans from hurting themselves.

Hopefully, A realizes knocking people out it’s not the best method to keep them safe. Otherwise, I’m afraid our poor MCs will be taking many surprise trips to the dreamland…

7 Likes

Hello, yes, time to gush about F? I am always ready to gush about F!

To be honest I thought that A or M was going to be my favorites when I first played, I even played A’s route first which is a special honor, but a few weeks before the game came out I had the thought “hm, I wonder what my Samurai of Hyuga MC would be like in Wayhaven?” And so I played the demo as Rin for the first time and she had F just… Clicked.

And this simple action has caused me to fall down a Rabbit Hole of which I have not been able to escape nor do I want to. Because F is the best

F in General Gushing

First off they are just a fun character in general. They tease their teammates but not only is it clear they care, they tease because they care. F seems to be the most emphatic and emotional character of the four. In A’s route F is the first to notice A’s feelings, even before N does. In M’s route when M goes to debrief the MC at the end while N and A are all “oh this isn’t going to go well but oh well the MC lived through Murphy they’ll be fine” F doesn’t say anything. They’re just smiling. Because they KNOW. F seems to want to push their more reluctant and stubborn teammates into addressing and accepting their feelings which is not only extremely funny but also really sweet.

F also really cares about the MC. They’re the ones who go to them when they get to their apartment and ask them how they are. Its one of the few serious moments that F gets outside of their romance which I will get to, trust me but F’s serious side if just as important as their fun side. They don’t take a whole lot seriously but they do take their relationships seriously. Its hard to say who the heart of the group in between N and F but I think I would argue F is. Though I think were N shines the most is in everyone else’s romances especially A’s where F really shines in their romances. So lets gush about that!

F's Romance Gushing, Beware Spoilers

Like I said above, F really shines the most in their romance. You get to see more of their serious side during their romance and, for me at lease, that’s the most important part of their character. Sure, they’re happy just to flirt with people honestly it seems like they like to do it just to make the other person happy or flustered but I digress but if you get enough flirt points with them during the first Thrall attack you start to see how hard they’re falling for the MC. At least for a Female MC and Felix, he brushes their hair off their face, think they look beautiful, pick them up, and its just… SO GOOD

I know a few people also pointed out that F is also not out just to get into the MC’s pants unlike someone else M which is also really lovely but my MC never really propositions them so I can’t comment on it besides the fact that of COURSE F doesn’t just want into the MC’s pants. F wants into the MC’s heart.

F takes their budding feelings for the MC very seriously. Its not just a fling. Its not just flirting. What they have is something real and F cherishes it. Heck, F will all but confess that they love the MC during the second Thrall attack when they’re hiding behind the car. Also the F’s scene that plays after you confirm who you’re romancing is THE BEST THING EVER and I want to gush but it must be enjoy for yourself! But its probably my favorite followed by A’s.

There’s also the little touches. F won’t flirt with Haley in the bakery if you two are close, for example. If you call F before going to the hospital they are so happy to have heard from you that it takes them a moment to realize “wait A is going to be pissed.” Also F kissing the MC’s hand or cheek I believe HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL FOR THAT??

WHO EVEN DOES THAT ANYMORE??

F.

F does that.

Because they’re AMAZING.

And I want to give a quick shout out to the scene where you search Murphy’s lab with F and A because its great. Its great when you’re romancing A because you know F is watching them flirt with the biggest grin on their face. And its also great when you’re romancing F because you know A is just listening to them flirting and trying to ignore it because they have a job to do but poor A is trying to be the mature one here while the MC and F are just flirty little flirt I love it.

Sera describes F’s romances as Fun, Flirty, and Right. And if that doesn’t just melt your heart then I don’t know what to tell you, Dude, because it melts mine like whipped cream in hot chocolate.

I didn’t even touch on how cute it is that F loves when the MC flirts back but this is getting really long ahh

Me Gushing About F and My MC because I ship it so hard and its embarrassing but I love them so much but you can ignore this part

I romance F with my MC Rin who did come from Samurai of Hyuga originally and if you know anything about that game then you know that literally an RO would be an improvement to who the MC dated in that game maybe even Murphy I could argue that. Rin likes confidence and she likes men who will approach her fearlessly and Felix is all those things and more.

I play Rin as someone who doesn’t really get flirted with a lot, someone who scares away most guys expect maybe Bobby and just likes to be acknowledged as being pretty and desirable. Flirting with Felix is fun and sweet and almost even comfortable. She knows where he stands, hes very upfront with his feelings and while the thoughts of a serious relationship with feelings and openness kind of sort of scare the crap outta her its nice to not have to play that guessing game.

Felix is the perfect RO for Rin. He is open with his affection so she can’t second guess it even if she wanted to, and he will push her towards being a better, more open, and less cut off person.

Also I love them fighting together. They are a battle couple and no one can tell me other wise!

I have done F’s route three times now… And I think I’m going to go do it again right now because F is important to me. Also I think I spent an hour writing this

18 Likes

ALSO WHILE DOING IMPORTANT F RESEARCH ON SERA’S TUMBLR I FOUND THIS

Why the heck are we not talking about this??

6 Likes

I feel so bad not reading the spoiler part knowing that you spent quite a long time typing this. XD But I do plan to do a F route. Like I said previously, I am not dismissing them just because they are a flirt or anything of the sort. In fact, I love everyone of them but I felt more of a platonic love rather than a romantic partner. xD

Anyway, I will try their route soon. XD

1 Like

My friend, trust me, you will not be disappointed.

2 Likes

“5 love languages”
Um, do I want to know what this is

Shouldn’t ‘Physical Touch’ and 'Quality Time’ go, like, hand in hand? - M :innocent:

It appears to be a quiz!

Welp, time to do the only logical thing I can think of and do it for my MCs!

2 Likes

I think they are referring to the other type quality time? :joy:

1 Like