The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

@rose-court

This one get asks alot as well.

http://seraphinitegames.tumblr.com/post/171446462994/hello-quick-question-will-there-be-any-wrong

1 Like

Oh yes! Thank you!

I accidentally closed that one while I was researching and couldn’t find it again! You’re a total life-saver @resuri08 you know that?? :hugs:

1 Like

Oh good god, I’d squeal and die of happiness if the team did that for my MC and Ava. It would show just how much they do care about the two of them. Also I’d probably shed some happy tears since the first book was quite a tear-jerker at certain points.

4 Likes
HOW

tumblr_inline_osf6xoCGr21qc5mrj_540

DARE

YOU

tumblr_inline_osj5sv5nII1qjyo73_540

BINHCHCHCH IM CRYING THIS IS THEMMM

3 Likes

Serph if you’re reading this, please do make this happen if we romance A! Lol just a suggestion :slight_smile:

No problem! Always happy to help. XD

XD I guess stalking Sera’s tumblr helps a lot. Hahaha

1 Like
I Had To

20 Likes

Seeing how the tension became sexually heavy with M, I’m wondering if there is a chance to… Well… You know, do it. With our ROs later in the series. I would imagine M to be pretty easy seeing how the sexual tension got heavy between the MC and M. And I would also imagine A to be the hardest since A seems to be denying their feelings for the MC throughout the first book.

1 Like

YOU FORCED MY HAND

36 Likes

cough I’m stealing that. cough

3 Likes

This is awesome!! XD

1 Like

Ok, ok.

Now the FAQ is done.

Who wants it???

5 Likes

@rose-court Me me me me me :smiley:

1 Like

I would like a copy, please! c:

1 Like

Me too just in case my forgetful ass forgets something!

1 Like

I , as well. XD I wouldn’t using it.

1 Like

It has been…

RELEASED…

AND THERE’S ALREADY AN MISSPELLING FML

3 Likes

Oh yeah before I forget, here’s a important piece of info you may find interesting from what I asked Serph.

I asked her if fake Murphy had a true name few weeks ago and here’s her response!

Me: Hey I just realized that the vampire in the first story took Murphy’s name so is there a chance you could tell me the true name of that vampire? :slight_smile: If that’s a huge plot spoiler then all you have to say so then I’ll understand.

Serph: Murphy doesn’t actually have a real name. Well, I mean he obviously does, but no one knows it :smiley: He’s used a lot of aliases so The Agency just have ever been able to pin down his real identity.

Thank you for the message! (And now I’m really off to start my break and stop obsessing over the release and getting nervous, haha!) Hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oooooh! Interesting!!!

Do you mind if I link this post to the FAQ? (It would go straight under Book One Specific Questions)

2 Likes

Go ahead! I posted that info for everyone anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like