The Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One (Discussion) FAQ Located on Post 2

@rose-court Me me me me me :smiley:

1 Like

I would like a copy, please! c:

1 Like

Me too just in case my forgetful ass forgets something!

1 Like

I , as well. XD I wouldn’t using it.

1 Like

It has been…

RELEASED…

AND THERE’S ALREADY AN MISSPELLING FML

3 Likes

Oh yeah before I forget, here’s a important piece of info you may find interesting from what I asked Serph.

I asked her if fake Murphy had a true name few weeks ago and here’s her response!

Me: Hey I just realized that the vampire in the first story took Murphy’s name so is there a chance you could tell me the true name of that vampire? :slight_smile: If that’s a huge plot spoiler then all you have to say so then I’ll understand.

Serph: Murphy doesn’t actually have a real name. Well, I mean he obviously does, but no one knows it :smiley: He’s used a lot of aliases so The Agency just have ever been able to pin down his real identity.

Thank you for the message! (And now I’m really off to start my break and stop obsessing over the release and getting nervous, haha!) Hope you have a great day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oooooh! Interesting!!!

Do you mind if I link this post to the FAQ? (It would go straight under Book One Specific Questions)

2 Likes

Go ahead! I posted that info for everyone anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

i honestly think that N’s blood lust will be a major thing in his route. like there will be a villain who will use it to their advantage and N will inadvertently hurt the MC and he’d be all like “OMG WHAT DID I DO I HURT THE DETECTIVE I’M A MONSTER” and he’ll lash out and get angry and he’ll isolate himself and stay away from the MC so he can never hurt MC again.

i hope Sera wouldn’t scrap this option away, i can’t bear the thought of my MC dying of old age and leaving Nate alone :sob:

9 Likes

Aaaaand added.

Now I can get back to posting memes about how emotionally constipated A is!

You ain’t foolin nobody Adam!

19 Likes

You may be cold as ice Ava… But trust me when I say I’ll crawl my way into your heart then I sure as hell will!

Ava is love. Ava is life. <3

7 Likes

11 Likes

In honor of Sera who likes Dragon Age this is Also A (being teased by F).

7 Likes
ME AND MY MC TBFH

tumblr_inline_p5jg7pgrrH1swqsjo_540

@Mewsly A as Fenris??? Ya’ll are really out here to murder me today.

5 Likes

Emotionally unavailable? Pfft yeah right… Then how come she ran to me and tried to keep me awake after I took down Murphy???

1 Like

From what I just heard from @rose-court’s FAQ, there will be a topic discussing that later in the series.

2 Likes

I wonder how out of the loop UB is with modern day stuff. :thinking: Imagine the MC trying to get them over for Netlix and Chill!

MC: You could just… come over and hang out-
RO: Hang out of what?
MC: No, I mean. Spend time together. We can watch Netflix…
RO: … Whats a Netflix?

8 Likes

Isn’t M way out of date with modern technology though? Lol I know for sure if you give someone a call before the hospital, it’d show you how much a member is used to the modern technology. I think M is the least used to it.

Oooooh it’s N. Never mind then.

1 Like

It Nate.

IT NATE.

Edit:

It Nat.

15 Likes

Jeez that link…

Nat is so damn smooth to the point that the MC doesn’t know the sexual suggestion XD absolutely brilliant.

2 Likes