The Unwanted Warrior

Awsome, I’m glad it’s open again looking forward to more.

Yay! Looking forward to seeing more!

Is the demo working for anyone??? I can’t seem to get on it.

1 Like

No, maybe it was removed in favor of a new one soon?
I’m not sure

1 Like

Will we get a new demo?

I hope so cause I was really looming forward to trying out the demo but it currently is not working.

BIG UPDATE 6/1

1. Childhood scenes are added.
  2. Leaving is an option now! You can leave with Eleanor, Leo and the wolf! (If you make right decisions, of course :slight_smile: )
  3. Grammar mistakes and typos are fixed. (There’s still can be some mistakes. Let me know if you find one)

In the next update:

1. I will add some scenes for the players who chose to stay in Calethyia.
  2. Chapter 3: Aithria will be rewritten.
  3. More childhood scenes will be added.

Enjoy, and let me know if you find any mistake in the game!

Love you!

34 Likes

I FREAKING LOVED THE UPDATE!

I loved the scene between Henry and Anna, it was very emotional.

whispers I need to learn more about Anna’s backstory :slight_smile:

I loved reading the story from different points of views. It helps me to understand the characters’ actions better. Now I know why Alexander treats MC like a trash.

I left Calethyia with my wolf, Leo and golds (I couldn’t take herbs and bandages though :frowning: )

Also I noticed you removed Eleanor and MC’s kiss scene and Abigail’s apology scene.

Whatever, I really love this game and I hope you won’t keep us wait long for the next updates!

2 Likes

How do we confess to Eleanor and get the kiss scene?

1 Like

I’m very glad you like it :blush:

I don’t want their relationship to be rushed. So I removed the kiss scene. You won’t get kisses yet! :smiley:

I don’t think it was rushed since we knew each other for a couple of years already.
Will you add a choice to say how we feel about her?

Of course. You’ll get a chance to admit your feelings to her in one of the next updates.

I played your game for the first time. I absolutely fell in love with it! It’s very well written and the characters are interesting, the concept is amazing! There are two ROs so far and I love both of them.

How the hell will I choose? :smiley:

And, don’t kill Leonora pls :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats on the update!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Don’t trust me :smirk:

Thank you :smile:

Thank you! I’m glad you like it :blush:

1 Like

Im so glad you’re back this was a great update. This was among the first wip’s I ever read so im super glad it’ll keep going on.

1 Like

Glad you’re back :clap:. I missed this wip so much!

2 Likes

I can see a few ways you would be safe even from Alexander and the queen gain the loyalty of the army if you have that you will be safe.

Why would any MCs stay in Calethyia?

2 Likes

Wait so is Alexander gay now? He seems to have a crush on Blair, maybe that’s why he didn’t like Eleanor

2 Likes