The Unwanted Warrior

Noooooooooo

Yeah, choosing RO is really important. Choose it carefully :wink:

Is it sarcastic?

1 Like

The why it would be more interesting with a female MC? If she leaves her gf for the MC, I canā€™t see why one gender is more interesting than the other.

is katherineā€™s girlfriend a RO

Nope, sheā€™s not a RO

@NutellaQueen

Yes, yes it is sarcastic, I think. :slight_smile:

thank you I compulsively conquer things in games so now I set my sights on Rosefield

1 Like

@NutellaQueen Hereā€™s a sarcastic reply: ā€œWell if Iā€™d known that not killing an animal was all that was needed for you to treat me like a person, I would have done that a long time ago.ā€

6 Likes

Whatā€™s this? You guys started a sarcasm contest without me?

2 Likes

(scoffs) Now would we do that?

1 Like

I have another one. ā€œNo, no, why would you need to apologize for making my life hell. I should be apologizing to you, for not being the monster you thought I was.ā€

6 Likes

That feels more like ā€œsnarkā€ than sarcasm.

6 Likes

Its snarcasm.
20 punny characters.

2 Likes

Careful is my middle name, but careful is not my MCā€™s middle name.

2 Likes

If NutellaQueen is still open for the suggestions on a sarcastic reply, it can also might go like this: ā€œNo, shit sherlock.ā€

2 Likes

Could we get some more information on the (currently) mysterious king that weā€™ll be able to romance? Like his name, favorite color, favorite food, hobbies, etc.? Or would that be spoilery?

2 Likes

@NutellaQueen

Will Blair be coming with us when the MC leaves?

1 Like

I havenā€™t even chosen a name for him yet :smiley:

I canā€™t tell you that. But they will meet again.

3 Likes

He spoiled it. :smirk: Blair will not come with you, but you will meet him again. Someday.

2 Likes

He may or may not come with you :wink:

Also did you just call me ā€œheā€? :smiley: he? HE?!

Iā€™m SHE.

13 Likes

Alright, who do I have to sell my soul to in order to get him to come with us? :smirk:

2 Likes