The Unwanted Warrior

Try it again, @NutellaQueen said this

1 Like

:+1: Itā€™s working now :relieved: goes back to deciding whether my MC likes Eleanor

4 Likes

Yyyup. I think my MC isnā€™t attracted to Eleanor. Itā€™s the friendzone for her, sorry xD

Itā€™s the same way for my MC. Itā€™d be weird having a relationship with your sister-in-law. Not to mention my MC is incredibly gay. :smirk: I do love Eleanor though, sheā€™s awesome.

Not really that weird. Shes in arranged marriage with a gay man and they both hate each other. Plus Alexanders an ass. Not weird at all :+1: .

3 Likes

It isnā€™t that, I just canā€™t reallyā€¦idk. With the other chars, I feel that they could almost be real. But with Eleanorā€¦:woman_shrugging: Idk, maybe she needs fleshing out or maybe itā€™s the few scenes there are for now, but if I were to picture her Iā€™d picture a drawing with a blank face, probably. :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah, I suppose it isnā€™t. But to me (or rather my MC) Eleanor is more of an older sister and a sister-in-law. Friendzone it is for her. :sweat_smile:

Maybe thatā€™ll change in the future. Who knows? :relaxed:

1 Like

Maybe. I sure hope she doesnā€™t suddenly confess to my MC after we leave :sweat_smile: I already feel guilty as it isā€¦ :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I think she only likes you if you already have feelings for her.

1 Like

Oh, good. :+1: :relieved:

1 Like

I really like the crypt scene but i do admit that i want an apathetic option or something that go in the lines of ā€œi used to remember a time when i would have (forgiven you) but now, i donā€™t care. Iā€™ve said this before to your brother and your mother. I donā€™t care your family and yes, that includes you.ā€

somehow, that ends up being a bit more jerk-ish option compared to the ā€œi cannot forgive youā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Thatā€™s makes sense. I forgot that some players would want to play as evil person :smiley:

2 Likes

that only make her more interestingā€¦I will have to put into practice the teachings that choice of Romance taught meā€¦

2 Likes

I got an error when telling Blair ā€œNo thanksā€ :cry:

When I look at the map I have an incredible urge to try and take over Rosefield and Aithria and create a new kingdom what are the chances of that (Optimism donā€™t fail me)

We have to murder him donā€™t we?

1 Like

What about a line like ā€œIā€™m not quite there yet.ā€

2 Likes

Or he could have a sarcastic reply?

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for it but is @NutellaQueen going to be okay in presenting 4-ish opitions?

Yes! I would love a sarcasm option!

2 Likes