The Unwanted Warrior

Good luck, your game is promising.

3 Likes

WoWā€¦

What do you guys think was Blairā€™s Wish at the Tree thing?

I think it would be to marry MC or share the same romantic feelings that he has

3 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same

1 Like

Whereā€™s the demo? Is it on dashingdon?

1 Like

yea hereā€™s the link:

that was a fun game! lol I like how the minute you meet with King Azra heā€™s like: we will not have a war with aithria

9 Likes

Is there any way that Alexander can read the letter MC sent him?

2 Likes

I love how the author uses so many POVs, very fun game :slight_smile:

cant wait for more :wink:

3 Likes

Is it better to join the hunt or stay and play with Leonora?

@WarMaster999 From the time I played the demo I felt that playing with Leonora will have a huge impact on the story later on. If you side with her. Plus if you donā€™t take her with you when you leave, itā€™s basically having an ally behind enemy lines. But thatā€™s just how I played it.

Does Eleanor have feelings for MC? Just curious

@WarMaster999 well Eleanor does have a lover but as far as I know you can have a relationship with her. I wouldnā€™t know never bothered with that.

Ah I see

Most characters in the game are romance-able. You just have to pick the right dialogue and overall choices

Iā€™m wondering if I should kill the Queen and Alexander or not, if I ever get the option. I really want to but at the same time I donā€™t cause I donā€™t see a point in it. Been thinking about it since I played the demo again recently.

1 Like

Guys I am very excited for the book to come out, we do not know when, but I am looking forward to it, to know how the story will unfold and more on the route of King Azra (was it written that way? Please correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

6 Likes

For ultimate influence playthrough I think I would not romance the foreign princess or take little sister with me
It allows me to influence two kingdoms

Moreover , romance azra If possible , 3 kingdoms

I can maybe also install eleanor as the queen of her kingdom if thatā€™s possible

5 Likes

Amazing. Is the game in production? I hope it was not abandoned

Beta testing was started in September for the full game so it shouldnā€™t take too long to be released

7 Likes