The Unwanted Warrior

:heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Guys

2 Likes

ive been watching this for a while an am a big fan of it so id love to beta test if there still room

1 Like

How do I send a โ€œpmโ€

Tap someoneโ€™s name, then message.

Dunno how to send pms but Iโ€™m more than interested in beta test the game. Iโ€™m on vacations rn so this is perfect!
Always wanted to beta test one of this.

1 Like

Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta-tester.

Love this game it is amazing

I would love to become a beta tester, I already read it while it was being created once.

Dear i want to test the beta i am so excited

I would love to be a beta tester.

Would defo love to beta test cause this game is amazing

Woah, I didnโ€™t expect so many volunteers! Thank you, guys.

There were 40+ volunteers, and unfortunately, I could only choose 15 people. Iโ€™ve sent a pm to all beta testers separately. If you got the link, please make sure to finish testing until October 3.

Oh, and if youโ€™re one of my patrons, you can also find the link for the untested version of the game on patreon! :smile_cat:

17 Likes

Do all of the tiers have access to the game ?

yes

2 Likes

I would love to test

Hey I am new to all this but I have been playing this game before I signed up. I absolutely love it and the Game of Thrones vibe it gives me. I would be absolutely be honored if you let me beta test, if not Iโ€™ll wait patiently for the release.

1 Like

Many of us were attracted to the choice games merely because of the opportunity to dive in a GoT- type world. :joy: may i suggest war for the west, the great tournament, the great tournament 2, swamp castle, life of a mercenary, lord of aswick and the lords of sabres and lords of guns. (I may have messed up some spellings)

where can i play this game? it isnt on dashingdon i think

I have already played and bought War of the West, all Maginicia universe games. They are amazing and I really want to beta test this game.