The Unwanted Warrior

Treated should be treating

This was fun! I encountered a few minor errors, like in regards to King Azra, it mentions ā€œherā€ at one point, I shouldā€™ve taken a screenshotā€¦But, it hardly bothered me. This was a lot of fun! I donā€™t always go for stories like this, as they tend to dive too deep into politics that it either makes it confusing or boring, even if there are magical powers involved or anything; however, this was super interesting. Iā€™ll definitely be keeping my eye on this. I adore Blair and Eleanor.

How do you meet Katherine? Iā€™ve played multiple times and havent encountered her.

1 Like

Very Good Demo Played once but really enjoyed the story the only thing i really in doubt is if there any Choice that helps with alexander because i tried to be nice but every since just to backfire

He is and always will be an idiot

1 Like

This is an amazing story. However I suggest, since English isnā€™t your primary language and the number of gramatical mistakes in the writing is rather large, that you get a couple native english speakers to read and reread it all and fix the grammer and wording so it seems more natural. I played it all the way through and I love the story but this wouldnā€™t be the first choice game that got killed in the play store because of a lack of proofreading. Other than that keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you :hugs: I have started writing this story in 2017 and my English was terrible back then. Iā€™m currently working on the game and Iā€™ve noticed so many mistakes (I cringed so bad lol). Iā€™ve fixed the ones I found but Iā€™m sure there are still some of them left. So I will be sure that native English speakers test the game before publishing it.

Unfortunately, he will always hate MC.

Thank you :hugs: Donā€™t worry about those mistakes/typos. They will be fixed.

18 Likes

Same question.
She looks interesting.

1 Like

Y-Youā€™re a beast, and I mean that in the best way possible. Like, holy shit dude 10 endings? I hope your coffee (or tea) cup stays warm and full, good luck soldier

12 Likes

Iā€™ve made some changes in the story and now there are more than ten endings :yum:. I read the story and noticed the lack of diversity. Iā€™ve added three POC characters and two of them are romanceable. Now we have eight ROs.

17 Likes

My goodness, no wonder you have been so quiet. You been busy. Still excited to play this when it comes out. :cowboy_hat_face::grin:

Yay!

I love the face of Alexander when I stole his crush. Good job by the way! Love it! :heart_eyes:

Thirst intensifies.

7 Likes

Is this really full demo?

Yes, it is the full demo.

3 Likes

Where dose this demo end to

I canā€™t wait until this comes out
It is truly amazing

3 Likes

As far as I can tell, it ends after leaving the meeting with King Azra, or at least it did in my playthroughs

2 Likes